Thanks RNG :D

Started by shaw357, May 17, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaw357

;)

Cassandra Classic - Extreme Difficulty

Only been a month in game

Captured someone trying to recruit them with 99% difficulty

Less than a day passes and they get recruited.

Thank you RNG ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927649317

ymc

Yeah, it can be a pain in the rear or a godsend (I'm looking at you cargo pods full of food).

So I had a 98% prisoner for 81 days before he was successfully recruited by my now Social 17 warden guy. I've been waiting for this guy for ages, right? I must have toyed with the idea of executing him at least a dozen times, especially when a wildfire pushed a herd of elephants into my garden like 12 hours before harvest time and food was getting a little thin.

Anyhow ... I finally get the guy. I equip him up, give him a neurotrainer that I've been saving for him for my master plan, and get him doing his singular purpose. He's an artist that absolutely wrecks raiders by charging in fast walking and raping face brawling with a shield belt.

He was barely hurt in his very first raid and I got him all patched up. He's the only one not laying in bed still, he did so well. So ... he's hauling corpses from the very first raid I used him on, and I get a message in the top-left screen: Tyren accidentally triggered a trap and took damage, and I think "Whoopsie, let's wake up one of them medics."

His head. The trap took off his entire bloody head. It takes raiders like 3 trap hits to die and he does it in one.
Thanks, RNG.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

shaw357

Wow, that's pretty rough.

NinjaDiscoJew

Pretty lucky, normally when a prisioner has 99% recuitment difficulty, for me they will prision break before recuitment, which results in them either dying, or having both legs removed.

NinjaDiscoJew

Quote from: cultist on May 19, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
Favorite "Thanks, RnG" moment:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999117412/screenshot/92723003981483740

WoW, now all RNG needs to do is give you a thrumbo of the opposite gender. which it would never do.

Names are for the Weak

One time, I had used up all my medicine, which was a problem for obvious reasons. I get a notification saying that a cargo pod had dropped near me. So I jump over to where it was.

There were 30 packs of middle-tier medicine, just for me.

Thanks, RNJesus!

kubolek01

Quote from: NinjaDiscoJew on May 19, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
Quote from: cultist on May 19, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
Favorite "Thanks, RnG" moment:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999117412/screenshot/92723003981483740

WoW, now all RNG needs to do is give you a thrumbo of the opposite gender. which it would never do.
You wanna wait 1,5years for 1-2 calves?! So hard to keep the pregnant in good state all time.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.