[1.0] Prepare Landing (v0.9.2)

Started by neitsa, July 22, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden

Is the newest release working with 1.0 unstable, please?  I can't tell, but the version # isn't what the mod manager wants.

Canute

Golden,
No, no mod is without minor or major updates working with new versions.

neitsa

Quote from: Golden on June 23, 2018, 12:24:49 AM
Is the newest release working with 1.0 unstable, please?  I can't tell, but the version # isn't what the mod manager wants.

As Canute says, the code will probably require some update to be compatible with the RW 1.0. As of now I'm waiting for a more advanced version (i.e near the final version of 1.0), simply because I don't want to patch the mod code with each new intermediate version. I'm also working on the new "god mode" as described in a previous post.

All in all, expect a new version of Prepare Landing around near the final 1.0 version.

[edit]
I'm also actively checking on how to make this mod compatible with CuproPanda's Cupro-stones as it has been requested quite a good number of times now.

neitsa

I had some spare time lately and thought I could take a look on how to update the code to RimWorld 1.0 Unstable.

So, here's a develop version of the mod for 1.0 Unstable.

This might be buggy although I haven't stumbled upon any bugs. If you find one, please report it here or on github issues.

KnewOne

MineFoxC

I have rarely seen Italian translations for mods,so if you need Italian at least (or even Romanian) i would really like to help translating some mods in Italian.
"They ask me:
how did you get banned from so many communities?
I answer:i don't even know...i guess they don't like wallhacks/aimbot/lag hacks/god mode/infinite ammo?

neitsa

Quote from: KnewOne on July 20, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
Could you add ModSync support ?

I took a look and it doesn't seem to be hard to add ModSync support; will do for the RW 1.0 stable release! Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote from: MineFoxC on July 21, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
I have rarely seen Italian translations for mods,so if you need Italian at least (or even Romanian) i would really like to help translating some mods in Italian.

I'd be very glad if you want to add a language to PL. I have made a couple of change for the 1.0 unstable release (without updating the language files  :-\ ), so better wait for the stable release rather than starting right now, but once the RW stable release is out, that would be very cool. Thanks a lot!

PS: in case you're wondering, the language files are located here on github. And in case you're not used to git, you can just do a fork and make a pull request on a dedicated branch.

Canute

Adding Modsync support after you don't need to patch the mod anymore is a wise choise. :-)

KnewOne

Sixdd

I'm getting an odd issue with GodMode enabled, log is below.
https://git.io/fNQED

Golden

I got some errors with Prepare Landing while trying to load today.  Do I need to switch out of the unstable release on Steam?

RimWorld 1.0.2034 rev783
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly PrepareLanding: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'RimWorld.Page_SelectLandingSite' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.19.6814.14609, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:AssemblyIsUsable(Assembly)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadModContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Could not find a type named PrepareLanding.Defs.MainButtonWorkerToggleWorld
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ParseHelper:FromString(String, Type)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

viperwasp

Interesting I'm going to make use of this if it helps me find the hottest/Coldest possible seeds etc. Thanks.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

neitsa

PrepareLanding v0.9.2 has been released. It's available on steam or can be downloaded here on github.

In a nutshell the major changes are as follow:

* Translations:
    - Compatibility with Rimworld 1.0 stable release.
    - Fixed a bug with the limit for Rainfall filter.
    - Fixed a bug where bottom buttons would not be visible on low resolutions.
    - Fixed God Mode temperature to follow user preference.

Here's is the detailed changelog (a more readable version of this changelog can be found on the github repository):

# Version 0.9.2
**Released October 19, 2018**
**`RimWorld Version: 1.0`**

# General

What's New?
===========

* PrepareLanding is now compatible with Rimworld 1.0 (1.0.6864.30166)

* Fixed hard limit on rainfall filter (bug #33 - reported by @serenewaffles)
    - Max value is now 10000 mm.

* Fixed bottom buttons not visible on low resolution <= 1280 * 720 (bug #32 - reported by Bernie Laplante)

* Fixed god mode Window temperature mode
    - It now follows user preference for temperature (Celsius / Fahrenheit / Kelvin)

* Use of the updated Harmony and HugsLib libraries.

## Internal Changes

* Added `Manifest.xml` for ModManager support.

ThiIsMe007

Hi,

this is what I'm getting with the latest version of the game, Huglibs, ModManager, ModSync and your mod :

https://ibb.co/eXUNFf
https://ibb.co/j5Fb80

What am I doing wrong ?

DangitRandy

Wow, this is so useful! Thank you!

I enjoy the early game, so I'm constantly starting a new colony. Highways and rivers are cool, and I always want granite and marble... Yeah I'm kinda picky about my starting tile. You just saved me a lot of searching.

My in-game mods list says this is for [b19]. Did I get the wrong version? Seems to work just fine though in [1.0].