Swimming is Fun!

Started by Mufflamingo, July 22, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufflamingo

So, I was running a medieval colony and I decided to make a bath house for my colonists. (I use rainbaeu's fertile fields and dubs hygiene mod) I made a pool out of deep water tiles, yes I know they cant swim.

So I suggest having swimming as a joy activity!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Bleeeee. . . . .

VincentJ

I think it's a simple and great idea.

With Dub Mad Hygiene, colonists could pack off their clothes, go wash themselves in the ocean like if it was a big bathroom

Vlad0mi3r

Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Harry_Dicks

I haven't made any of these before, but from skimming over other joy activities, I think it could very well be added in, with maybe not too much difficulty. Something like "stargazing" except the pawns just go chill in the water for an hour, is that what we're talking about?

If you wanted it to be really fancy, you could let the pawns hygiene bar get filled from Dubs Bad Hygiene, too.

Sounds like a fun idea for exploring new modding areas that I haven't yet delved into.

Captain Raptor

One thing occures to me, you'd need some form of temperature check, having pawns go skinny dipping in the middle of a snow storm would be kind of silly.

sick puppy

Quote from: Captain Raptor on February 27, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
One thing occures to me, you'd need some form of temperature check, having pawns go skinny dipping in the middle of a snow storm would be kind of silly.
not just that, it should also reset the heat stroke-o meter
wait, that would make it op...well, maybe at least for the time being they dont get any heat stroke? but as soon as they go out of the water it should continue