Previous topic - Next topic

Oblitus

Quote from: flonz on August 13, 2017, 10:36:33 PM
Quote from: Oblitus on August 11, 2017, 10:56:26 PM
Quote from: flonz on August 11, 2017, 10:33:52 PM
animal beds forget their assign after reloading save
Mod conflict.

Do you know what mod conflicts with it?
Stuff from Dubs Hygiene is internally animal beds and uses assignments, so it is #1 suspect. Any other mod which allows you to assign stuff can (but not necessarily will) cause issues.

Oblitus

Update.

New experimental stuff: world gen mod. Currently, allows changing planet size.
AL new optional feature: no master auto assignment after obedience training (by request).

SpaceDorf

:'(

I'll be damned, one of my personal fantasiy dream mods fullfilled.

Thank you dear Mod-Fairy
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Oblitus

Hotfix: no more flickering on small worlds.

Fun thing: anti-flickering is exactly two times larger than the actual stuff. Magic numbers...

Oblitus

Minor AL update. Added some null checks due to the report (wasn't able to reproduce, so have no idea if it helps). Also, trade/caravan tag for animals now include wool growth status.

Minor Carbon tweaks. Carbon composite now can appear in orbital trader stocks. All carbon products can appear in random category-based trader stocks.

Oblitus

Bugfix AL update. Fixed converted ruined eggs issue.

Jibbles

my little planet... I've been wanting this for a while now. Thank you so much!

sirgzu

I have no idea if it has something to do with AL but my pawns stop training/shearing/milking after some time for no reason. Reloading the save makes them do it again for a little while until they decide to stop again. Taming of wild animals is unaffected.

Oblitus

Quote from: sirgzu on August 27, 2017, 03:57:15 PM
I have no idea if it has something to do with AL but my pawns stop training/shearing/milking after some time for no reason. Reloading the save makes them do it again for a little while until they decide to stop again. Taming of wild animals is unaffected.
Log?

Pawns Play Together is known to cause such problem.

Dellamorte

Vanilla Animal Overhaul also causes problems with this mod.

Oblitus

Quote from: Dellamorte on August 27, 2017, 06:27:23 PM
Vanilla Animal Overhaul also causes problems with this mod.
What problems? It should be fully compatible.

kaptain_kavern

I would be interested to know, as well. As I have to update it soon ;-)

sirgzu

I can confirm it was Pawns Play Together. There was nothing useful in the logs to point me there, I just tried disabling it and so far so good.

Dellamorte

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 28, 2017, 12:51:24 AM
I had a problem where I could not butcher some animals, the one that drop horns/antlers/tusks added by the mod. I changed the mod order and I was able to butcher the animals but the added items did not drop.

Oblitus

Quote from: Dellamorte on August 28, 2017, 09:44:19 AM
Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 28, 2017, 12:51:24 AM
I had a problem where I could not butcher some animals, the one that drop horns/antlers/tusks added by the mod. I changed the mod order and I was able to butcher the animals but the added items did not drop.
If load order change does matter, it is most likely not AL, since AL patches butcher function in the moment of butchering, not drop which is defined on game init. Try disabling meat conversion in AL settings. If the problem remains, it is not AL. Also, you should have something in the log.