[A15] A Dog Said... (Core-friendly animal surgery) - 10/2016 update 1.4

Started by kaptain_kavern, August 18, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Adalah217 on December 21, 2016, 04:00:48 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on December 20, 2016, 07:36:42 PM
Lite, NoCrafting and epoe- versions will follow later.

Is this because you are waiting for EPOE to update, or do you plan to just update yourself? Thanks so much for the work to update A Dog Said.. !

Edit: Just a heads up, someone made a quick short-term update to EPOE if you're curious. It's in the EPOE thread on the forums here

epoe got officaly updated on the 22 so hopeing for dogsaid no crafting with epoe bench

Adalah217

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 23, 2016, 02:51:03 PM
epoe got officaly updated on the 22 so hopeing for dogsaid no crafting with epoe bench

Not even a few hours after I posted that  :)

Woop! Modders are on it!

witchyspoon

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 23, 2016, 02:51:03 PM
Quote from: Adalah217 on December 21, 2016, 04:00:48 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on December 20, 2016, 07:36:42 PM
Lite, NoCrafting and epoe- versions will follow later.

Is this because you are waiting for EPOE to update, or do you plan to just update yourself? Thanks so much for the work to update A Dog Said.. !

Edit: Just a heads up, someone made a quick short-term update to EPOE if you're curious. It's in the EPOE thread on the forums here

I'll look into it after the holiday guys I do have a RL too! xD

witchyspoon

Quote from: mazacik on December 23, 2016, 06:50:20 PM
I updated the mod to A16, here you go. Note that this is an unofficial update, problems might occur; If they do, that sucks, wait for the official update.

Mazacik, the mod has already been updated to A16 days ago...I posted it here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24578.msg286073#msg286073
I will update the smaller extra versions after the holidays.
Also I'm not sure which version exactly you updated in your files but it looks nothing like the current ADogSaid xD

mazacik

Quote from: spoonshortage on December 23, 2016, 07:37:06 PM
I updated the mod to A16, here you go. Note that this is an unofficial update, problems might occur; If they do, that sucks, wait for the official update.

Mazacik, the mod has already been updated to A16 days ago...I posted it here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24578.msg286073#msg286073
Also I'm not sure which version exactly you updated in your files but it looks nothing like the current ADogSaid xD

Oh wow, you're right, for some reason that was the version I was using the entire A15. It works, though :P Also, you say the mod was updated to A16 days ago, it might be a good idea to post it on the main page, people (me) may not notice a comment saying it was updated.

witchyspoon

Quote from: mazacik on December 23, 2016, 07:42:25 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on December 23, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

Oh wow, you're right, for some reason that was the version I was using the entire A15. It works, though :P Also, you say the mod was updated to A16 days ago, it might be a good idea to post it on the main page, people (me) may not notice a comment saying it was updated.

Unfortunately kaptain_kavern is kinda AWOL at the moment and I cant update the main post without him. I'll put it in one of my reserved posts tho so more people can see hopefully.

witchyspoon

EPOE/LITE/NoCrafting have been updated on steam and I added a dropbox link to all versions in this post:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24578.msg252324#msg252324

as soon as kaptain is able he will update the main post accordingly.

Fafn1r

Is there a license for this mod? I'd like to use it in a public mod pack. :)

witchyspoon

Quote from: Fafn1r on January 07, 2017, 01:42:01 PM
Is there a license for this mod? I'd like to use it in a public mod pack. :)

go ahead and use it, no problem as long as you give credit ;)

JABBA2000

Can you add to the title A16/15 because i thought it was only 15 and after looking around i saw that its for 16 as well and now im happy because my dog just lost 2 legs because for some reason they came with my when i attacked a toxic ship.

witchyspoon

I will be opening a new thread for this shortly, since kaptain_kavern is still MIA and I need full control over the main post etc.

amodchecker

Quote from: JABBA2000 on January 08, 2017, 09:16:17 PM
Oh ok. What is MIA xD
Missing In Action, it started out as a military term to describe someone who went missing (but not AWOL), now thay use the term "unaccounted for" instead
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form