[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

Does anyone know if TTM is going to be updated to alpha 8 at all? or can i just hang my self ? jk

If it is could we get at least an approximate date of that?

Shinzy

Quote from: Grizzly on January 11, 2015, 10:07:58 PM
Does anyone know if TTM is going to be updated to alpha 8 at all? or can i just hang my self ? jk

If it is could we get at least an approximate date of that?

I'm pretty sure Minami is fighting dragons somewhere right now and unable to update the mod at the moment and just the sheer scale of the mod I don't know if it's gna be out in a while yet
But Minnie's a Sentinent-four-headed-neko-hydra-andy-warhol-painting  and has a fluffy fox sidekick so there's always hope!

Kitsune

Quote from: Shinzy on January 12, 2015, 05:18:20 AMand has a fluffy fox sidekick so there's always hope

Someone called me? ;)

@Grizzly: As Shin-Shin sayd, our beloved minami is somewhere out there and fighting for freedom for the world and saves little kittens and helping little froggy's crossing roads. ;D

But as i sayd earlier, minami sayd he is back next month, so its this month and its only half off. Have a bit patience, drink a nice tee or cuddle fluffy kittens they deserved it for... whatever they do. :3

With indie games and mods its for the most time "its done when its done". :)

Patrykbono20

Kitsune

Yes exactly and if you dont use this wisdome you ruine your chi and slowly makes you unhappy and kills you. :o

caesius

Quote from: caesius on December 19, 2014, 09:51:35 AM
TTM was great, cool mod. that is why many guys are reply this dead (in my opinion) thread and view countings have been increasing still.
like the superior craft mod.

i was completly right. where are all the guys who said that "don't be childish, just wait. he will be back"

about 80% of mods which were not updated in 2 weeks from release of new version of rimworld can be considered "dead" mod. in my observation.

Grizzly

Quote from: caesius on January 17, 2015, 05:39:00 AM
Quote from: caesius on December 19, 2014, 09:51:35 AM
TTM was great, cool mod. that is why many guys are reply this dead (in my opinion) thread and view countings have been increasing still.
like the superior craft mod.

i was completly right. where are all the guys who said that "don't be childish, just wait. he will be back"

about 80% of mods which were not updated in 2 weeks from release of new version of rimworld can be considered "dead" mod. in my observation.

Yes well while it is easy to assume that and i do agree with your statement but where i'm from we have a saying ''hope dies last'' so i will still be waiting for the glorious master of TTM to return and make this mod for Alpha 8.

Ironvos

Don't write off TTM yet.
If it's not updated for Alpha 8, then maybe for Alpha 9.
Updating modpacks like this takes quite a bit of work, and it just so seems like alpha 8 was released on a bad moment for Minami.

Grizzly

Quote from: Ironvos on January 17, 2015, 08:11:15 AM
Don't write off TTM yet.
Updating modpacks like this takes quite a bit of work, and it just so seems like alpha 8 was released on a bad moment for Minami.

Don't get me wrong i want this mod to come back to life but get real for a moment even if he doesn't have time to work on the mod it self i'm sure he would find some time to at least check into this forum... his last ''activity'' here was on December 20, 2014... really bummed me out when i looked this up.

Kitsune

Minami's last activity was 20 december because he left to visit his family over cristmas and new year. He also sayd he is back "next" month, this "next" month is now and he dont have sayd an exact day so it can be tomorrow or the 31. 23:59.=(^.^)=

And maybe he have real life problems and have no time to work on the mod? So dont only look on his last activity date and look actually what he sayd on his post. ;)

Grizzly

Quote from: Kitsune on January 17, 2015, 11:49:47 AM
Minami's last activity was 20 december because he left to visit his family over cristmas and new year. He also sayd he is back "next" month, this "next" month is now and he dont have sayd an exact day so it can be tomorrow or the 31. 23:59.=(^.^)=

And maybe he have real life problems and have no time to work on the mod? So dont only look on his last activity date and look actually what he sayd on his post. ;)

I told not to get me wrong ... does having a life means you don't have a spare 5 minutes to log in to this forum ?

EDIT: Actually never mind me i'm in a bad mood :c

Have a nice day.

thefinn

Quote from: Grizzly on January 17, 2015, 12:17:48 PM
I told not to get me wrong ... does having a life means you don't have a spare 5 minutes to log in to this forum ?

There's probably an argument to be made... if you're logging in here, you're probably life-deficient in some manner. ;)

BandOfDog

Quote from: Grizzly on January 17, 2015, 10:10:37 AM
Quote from: Ironvos on January 17, 2015, 08:11:15 AM
Don't write off TTM yet.

Don't get me wrong i want this mod to come back to life but get real for a moment even if he doesn't have time to work on the mod it self i'm sure he would find some time to at least check into this forum... his last ''activity'' here was on December 20, 2014... really bummed me out when i looked this up.

Yeah when I asked about this in December the response was to basically wait. Then wait some more. It's all well and good to surmise on whether or not Minami will actually update the mod but a quick response from him on here would perhaps be a better way to clear things up. Either way being honest and saying "Hey look guys I don't have time for this anymore" would be far better than just leaving an awesome piece of work to just die off.

Kitsune

Quote from: Grizzly on January 17, 2015, 12:17:48 PM

EDIT: Actually never mind me i'm in a bad mood :c

Have a nice day.

Uhm sorry i dont wanted that you think i got that wrong because it was not my intention to be rude or something in your eyes. xD I hope your mood lights a bit up, its not funny to have a bad mood. ._.

@BandofDog: Yep maybe its only me but i think waiting is better than post a wall of text or worse, flame someone.^^ If he come back, its great but if he dont come back we cant change it. Its only bad for yourself if you worrie about it and stress you. Yes its somewhat easy to say "i'm done" but we dont know anything beside he sayd he is back this month. Give him at least time for the time he sayd he come back. For myself, i start to worrie after the 1. of the next month. ;D

want_some

i wonder how hard it would be to update this mod myself. i don't have much C# experience tho so that might make it harder, but if they don't come back by 1st of next month, i might go and learn the code of this mod to try to update it myself. this mod is awesome and i would really hate to see it die like this.

Learning to mod while also updating TTM Mod!
Full credit goes to Minami26