[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

Quote from: Kitsune on January 29, 2015, 07:21:57 AM
Its only two months(for exact date 1 month and 8 day's since minami logged out^^) i think talking about reviving is a bit to "hard". ;D

Hey don't say that :c i haven't played rimworld since the alpha 8 came out. I'm still waiting on TTM to actually play the game and the fact that someone actually decided to update it means a lot to me.

drakulux

Patrykbono20

Kitsune

@Patrykbono20: I think not many of the guy's here like to wait any longer, its the reason of the "takeover" from "want_some". ;D

I wait patiently for the outcome, whatever it is. If minami comes back or A8 or A9, i cuddle in the time with my beloved muffalos and the other fluffy things. ::)

Grizzly

I wonder why minami abandoned this mod without giving us any notice...

skullywag

Guys lets not speculate or turn this into a witch hunt, Minami stated he was going to be away for a while and is entitled to do as he pleases.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Patrykbono20

Quote from: Kitsune on January 31, 2015, 05:51:51 AM
@Patrykbono20: I think not many of the guy's here like to wait any longer, its the reason of the "takeover" from "want_some". ;D

I wait patiently for the outcome, whatever it is. If minami comes back or A8 or A9, i cuddle in the time with my beloved muffalos and the other fluffy things. ::)

I wait many longer to update Superior Crafting :D
Think A9 are no much longer of 2 weeks.
I dont know how many works is with updates mod like TTM

Grizzly

Quote from: skullywag on January 31, 2015, 09:28:13 AM
Guys lets not speculate or turn this into a witch hunt, Minami stated he was going to be away for a while and is entitled to do as he pleases.

I guess but witch hunt sounds a lot of fun. ^^

Kitsune

Quote from: Grizzly on January 31, 2015, 07:23:55 AM
I wonder why minami abandoned this mod without giving us any notice...

Uhm you know minami sayd in december he is gone till next month(this month), thats because i alway's sayd wait for february and after that you can call this mod somewhat "dead". ;)

Machine

Here is the unofficial TTM A8 core. It doesn't have all the goodies that the 3.3 Full-package had. We will work on the addons and post them here when complete.

Edit: Fixed Ship Building Bugs

popster99

SilverDragon

It smells like Stuff in this thread, I like Stuff... :) I'll grab that over there thank you very much! ;D

R0NIN

Man i missed this mod. but my people don't want to plant in the growing zone.

Emma7441

Hi, I want to try this Mod out but wanted to know, is the Animal Husbandry Mod fully updataed in this Mod? And when Rimworld updates how long do you think it would take for this Mod to become compatible? Because I like my games Mod free, because the game always updates and the Mod sometimes doesn't >.< I just want to know, because if I really like this Mod I can wait awahile for it to update to the version of the game. c: But I'll try it now.

Have a good year.  ;)