[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallEquine

magei

Dead? I've been watching out for this mod to come back, Has no one thought of covering til author gets back (If he gets back) Otherwise I think this mod may have had a tragic death :/

«Temple»

I loved this mod, but the mod came from the modder and I hope he or she is alright and not having big problems in life.

somot

Reasons why it isn't compatible with A12(Why author doesn't update it)(speculations):
A12 introduced animals taming, so animal husbandry is unneccesary;
You can build walk-in frezeer since A09-A10 IIRC;
A11 introduced Joy mechanic;
Some mods have part of its functionality and are compatible with A12 too.

Coenmcj

Minami was integrated into adult society and turned into a synth, not that he'd admit that of course.

Minami only pops in from time to time anyway, presumably to check whether Ludeon's burned down, whether there's new updates to Rimworld or to check messages and catch up with old aquaintances, I wouldn't place any bets on his return to the modding scene, but if he were, I'm sure Minami would provide some fierce competition to Gent and Sky's own efforts. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

minami26

Coenmcj knows who would do that. A synth. I bet you're one of them.
lol.

Hi guys, whats one thing you really like about this mod?
because I can only do one thing at a time and not this whole overhaul anymore. :(
or would you rather let me update custom events? which is which?

Shinzy

skullywag

Make a really solid vault door/large gate, animated. Go. (that was in your pack wasnt it?)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

minami26

Quote from: Shinzy on April 03, 2016, 12:39:58 PM
There's never too many custom events minnie

:) yahs.

Quote from: skullywag on April 03, 2016, 01:25:09 PM
Make a really solid vault door/large gate, animated. Go. (that was in your pack wasnt it?)

Animated, now that would be a challenge. Gonna be setting up libraries. All ahead full!

Coenmcj

Synth? what sy-.. // ERR404 : RESPONSE NOT FOUND //
Those gates were cool as all hell, loved having them side by side with those glitterworld Railguns, made a real sweet fortress.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

minami26

Ironvos

Too bad the mod never got updated to alpha 9, which imho was the last great alpha.
Still glad i kept all my old alpha files and plenty of old alpha mods.
There's so much good stuff here in this outdated forum.

iareBirdie

hey m8
if enyone still reading me(hopfully the mod maker)
please update this mod to alpha 16
it looks great so far :D

you should add a stun gut that will stun people for some time(maby like 10 seconds)

Shinzy

Quote from: iareBirdie on January 09, 2017, 09:13:08 AM
-snip-

From what I know Minami's super busy with life at the moment so this won't be a thing for a16
Not to worry about it but please for the future! do pm the mod creator directly first, instead of bumping up a very very very old thread! thankyouuuse!