[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Quote from: shadowtail00 on August 26, 2014, 07:49:59 AM
Eh, so I have a problem where when I turn this mod on my game just freezes and rimworld wont load unless I removed the mod from the mod folder, anyone know why...?

is there nothing happening? are you playing ttmv2.8 on rimworld alpha6? if it still aint loading after a couple of minutes then can you post output_log.txt on the rimworld_mainfiles.

Quote from: ( Tchey ) on August 26, 2014, 08:21:52 AM
So far it's working nicely for me, with Minami TechTree + Events + EdB Interface + Rugs.

Just one thing, where are the stone walls ? I can make walls from log, plank, metal, but i can't find the stone's.

Also, i use AnimalSkinRugs mod, but i don't have an option to skin animal at the butcher table.

Did i miss something ?

the stone walls are available after researching pneumatics, they are too OP unless you get to survive until you finish researching pneumatics.

Rannzou

Hey i have a problem when i'm going to faction menu with this mod on the game freeze.

LittleMikey

Kitsune

Found a little "bug", creating a medical supplie, it say's in the description in the right upper corner of the crafting window, "Create (1)Net. Ingrediens: ...." i think you like to change this to "Create (1)Medical Supplie. Ingrediens: ....". ;)

shadowtail00

My output... :/

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Kitsune

Hm dont know if its a problem with my installation, the slabbed and podbed have no textures or something? In the menu they are only big red X and if i click on them, the cursor changes to the normal "building" but with the two of them the cursor is an 4x3 bright zone but no texture or something. ???

Spare74

I have a map without agave on it which make the early game hard cause i can't do the salad for early food :s

Kitsune

Quote from: Spare74 on August 26, 2014, 01:11:29 PM
I have a map without agave on it which make the early game hard cause i can't do the salad for early food :s

Did you play the heavyly forest map? They have no agave, its normal. :-[

Edit: Wow, phoebe killed me. :o Got the first attack with 1 or 2 enemy's, the second was a tribe with at least 10 people and the last, 10-15 pirates. ??? And i got only 1 new colonist from an slave trader, the first attack was ok, after that i got the 1 new and with the second attack i lost 1 and now with the last attack i lost 1, 1 badly wounded and the last given up. :-[ Thats it for that colony. :'(

Phoebe with "challenge" dont joke, she can kill you. ;D

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Kitsune on August 26, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
Hm dont know if its a problem with my installation, the slabbed and podbed have no textures or something? In the menu they are only big red X and if i click on them, the cursor changes to the normal "building" but with the two of them the cursor is an 4x3 bright zone but no texture or something. ???

It should work after you reload the save-same thing happened to me.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Kitsune

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 26, 2014, 07:34:22 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on August 26, 2014, 11:53:09 AM

It should work after you reload the save-same thing happened to me.

Ok, that fixed it. :D

minami26

Quote from: shadowtail00 on August 26, 2014, 09:52:18 AM
My output... :/

nothing is wrong. D: what is happening!? D:

Quote from: LittleMikey on August 26, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
Just installed this.

//IMG

HAH~! totally laughed my ass off!? HAHAHAHA

Quote from: Rannzou on August 26, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
Hey i have a problem when i'm going to faction menu with this mod on the game freeze.

You have to start a new world. :)

Spare74

Just a thing, is it right that the drop pods and the compact research thingy spawns like 20/30 cases away from the colonist and the rest of the stuff ?

Kitsune

In my observations the TTM start thingy's is still dropping 80% of the starts at the center of the map as last version. :) I think thats not easy to prefent that.

LittleMikey

Quote from: Spare74 on August 26, 2014, 01:11:29 PM

Same problem here! I started on a arid mountains map, and I'm really struggling to get food. I've got Potatoes and Berries, but I can't grow Agave at my farms :(.

Spare74

Just hunt, prepare the meat and make grilled meat on the fire. That's how I did.
I actually used grilled meat for a long time cause I wasn't able to get a cook stove