[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dzuari

Quote from: thefinn on December 29, 2014, 01:57:02 AM
Quote from: MostlyMortal on December 28, 2014, 01:55:06 PM
I would just like to report and say that I check this page literally twice a day to see if this mod has been updated. I love it. Love everything about it.

Yeah confirmed, game sux without TTM.

I'm also in the same boat... please fix my boat.

Ex0du5_2169

Looking forward to TTM for A8. Sorry to hear that it's hard for you to concentrate while back with the family, I know the feeling, I just got back to my place.

Keep up the great work and don't worry about taking your time, the wait will be more than worth it!

wolfboycw

Hi I want to play this mod but I bought rim world after the alpha 8 came out. So is there someplace I can download alpha 7 so I can play this mod?
thank you wolfboycw

MostlyMortal

Is anyone else playing with hodgepodge mod packs in a halfhearted attempt to recreate the experiance?

MostlyMortal

Quote from: MostlyMortal on December 29, 2014, 07:58:16 PM
Is anyone else playing with hodgepodge mod packs in a halfhearted attempt to recreate the experience?

That being said, is there any place I can get the whole wood economy portion individually? I really like the extra level of having to cut down trees, mill them into planks, and then using planks for construction. Rather put out that it was taken out of the base game.

thefinn

Is anyone else playing with hodgepodge mod packs in a halfhearted attempt to recreate the experiance?

I don't want to talk about it ...  :(

Kitsune

Because i think the most of you are not here tomorrow, so i like to wish all of you fun and a good new year. ;D Let us all hope minami dont look to much in the bottle, that he can faster come back and work. ;)

And for all, dont play with dangerous firework. :) Wee all know how it can end also in Rimworld. "look we have grenades! Here catch!" + friendly fire = a new grave. ;D

Shinzy

AW thanks kitty! happy new year to you too!
don't aim the rockets at anyone and wear overhead layer items with blunt deflection for eyes, okay?
same goes for everyone else!

And to minnie! no shooting rockits or drinking until the mod is updated! chop chop!

Ex0du5_2169

Don't I know it, bodged a bunch together and modified them a little but I still feel overpowered compared to TTM.

In other news, if you must play with explosives this New Year then make sure you only aim them at raiders and and silly tribals to avoid friendly fire incidents! ;)

Kitsune

Quote from: Shinzy on December 30, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
AW thanks kitty! happy new year to you too!
don't aim the rockets at anyone and wear overhead layer items with blunt deflection for eyes, okay?
same goes for everyone else!

And to minnie! no shooting rockits or drinking until the mod is updated! chop chop!

Thank you shin-shin. :3 Dont worry, if it's later as cold as yet i'm a scarf-wool ball if i go out. Its soooooooo freezing cold, it kills little fluffy things like me. :'( So i have plenty of blunt damage resistens but... i see, now i have -100% fire resistanse... uh... i think a rocket is deadly to me in either way. ;D

@Ex0du5_2169: The only problem i have with your sentence is that most teenager may think their parents are raider, you know... they come in your room if you like it or not and if you lock the door they get mad, exactly raiders-like. xD

mattb150

The13thRonin, dzuari, wolfboycw - Please check your messages if you see this (click "My Messages" above).....

Happy New year everyone!!!

MaxtheINFINITE

B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

daevilb

Just a quick probably stupid question :)
my rimworld gets stuck at main start screen,  is that because this mod is not "up to date" ? .