- Weaker Prototype Portable Nuclear Reactor
- 2kg
- Needs Geothermal research to be done before you can build it
- 500W of power

Previews:

Credits:
   Tynan Sylvester - Everything Coding
   sulusdacor - AdvPower Coding
   unknown - Old portable generator mod, deleted it from workshop and inspired this mod
   Terry Crews - P-P-P-PUH-POWER

More lively artwork and commentary at the Steam Workshop:

Workshop Links:
Original: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089175308
Nerfed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089631882

lllMWNlll

Sebastian Cigar

SURU

Can you make one for me in real life? <3
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

Canute

Hehe, Tesla car with portable generator ! :-)

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: lllMWNlll on July 26, 2017, 09:48:30 AM
Cool mod! Thumb up!

Thanks!

Quote from: SURU on July 27, 2017, 02:49:36 AM
Can you make one for me in real life? <3

I don't know how to code irl, sorry. Maybe if we had enough components, steel and uranium we could give it the old college try with little construction skills

amerem

Would a chemfuel version be possible? like 250w or something ive yet to get the research done for this but having something so I can power camps on the go is something the game needs.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: amerem on July 28, 2017, 11:41:57 AM
Would a chemfuel version be possible? like 250w or something ive yet to get the research done for this but having something so I can power camps on the go is something the game needs.

Hello, at the moment I have a huge list of things to patch for my outfit mods and then nerfing the vegan mod, after that I will consider updating this mod and adding something like what you suggested

Nerferfan

A good mod. I love. Can you make it for Rimatomics users? I mean balancing the material, output power and weight with the Rimatomics economy. And how about creating generators of different weights, for example 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 with different output power based on the amount of the radioactive material? If you do not want to do this or do not think this is right, can I rework your mod for Rimatomics?
[/font]

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: Nerferfan on September 14, 2017, 05:00:54 AM
A good mod. I love. Can you make it for Rimatomics users? I mean balancing the material, output power and weight with the Rimatomics economy. And how about creating generators of different weights, for example 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 with different output power based on the amount of the radioactive material? If you do not want to do this or do not think this is right, can I rework your mod for Rimatomics?
[/font]

Hello, Jello, I am working on a multitude of other things I want to do now, and I find myself unable to do new work for my old projects like this unless a new mod I'm doing is connected to it and something needs improving.

If you want to rework this and do your own, by all means, I encourage you to use any of my mods or resources I provided to make your own things without even having to credit me. If you need any help, go ahead and talk to me on steam or message me here. I'll help with what I can but my hands are tied with other people I'm supposed to be helping *cough*spacedorfplssry*cough*

If you even want to make it a collaboration, I'll be available too since I'm sure textures or posters for this wouldn't be too difficult

Nerferfan

Many thanks. For my purposes, fortunately, I do not need a better knowledge of programming languages. I'll do what I planned and publish on Nexus. When I publish, I'll write you. If you like what I do, you can post the rework here, on your page.

Canute

This is a XML mod, you just need a texteditor and a bit cleverness to find the proper entry to modify them.
With some try and error you should modity power output,weight and fuel by your own.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: Nerferfan on September 15, 2017, 03:34:01 AM
Many thanks. For my purposes, fortunately, I do not need a better knowledge of programming languages. I'll do what I planned and publish on Nexus. When I publish, I'll write you. If you like what I do, you can post the rework here, on your page.

I just updated the mods today after some complaints about it being costly with building materials, and I ended up listening to what you suggested too but I'm sure it's not the same as what you're currently doing for Rimatomics

Cost is now nerfed to build and the Nerfed Portable Gen is now 1.5kg

Nerferfan

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on September 15, 2017, 01:06:19 PM
Quote from: Nerferfan on September 15, 2017, 03:34:01 AM

I just updated the mods today after some complaints about it being costly with building materials, and I ended up listening to what you suggested too but I'm sure it's not the same as what you're currently doing for Rimatomics

Cost is now nerfed to build and the Nerfed Portable Gen is now 1.5kg

1.5 kg is good weight. ))
I read your message after I finished working with your mod. Here is the link. https://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/211/?
I think that the price is small. Often people in the comments wrote (on another site), that they reduced power to 1000w and increased the price. Personally, I downloaded nerf PPG. and nerfed it even stronger (to 360w).
It is an infinite energy. And with it you need to be careful not to spoil the balance of the original game. I would not reduce the price... But this is the author's right.... 
Whatever it was, I was guided by the prices of Rimatomics (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator). Maybe I'm wrong. And I would like to know if this is so....
PS: Sorry for my English!

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

werty112

Finaly. We have better alternative for wood for veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long travels.
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc