Re.open my thread my apologies for tynan sylvester .

Started by Monzer, July 26, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monzer

I love this game I spent so many hours on A15 and A16 but unfortunately I haven't bought it I would but I live in Aleppo, Syria which currently at war and there is no way I can buy digital stuff over the Internet I wish the game hours was on my steam account coz this game took so many hours of my life . well some day I will until then be healthy everyone .

KillTyrant

This is word for word the exact same thing you posted almost 2 months ago. Are you trying to bait people?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33381.msg340436#msg340436

Shiny

Quote from: KillTyrant on July 28, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
This is word for word the exact same thing you posted almost 2 months ago. Are you trying to bait people?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33381.msg340436#msg340436
Well, the topic was locked, so I'm guessing he re-opened it in hopes that Tynan sees this and responds.

Calahan

The OP's previous thread about this (linked above by Shiny) is not locked, and users can still freely post in it. So I'm afraid I don't really know what the title of this thread is referring to.

I moved a bunch of O/T posts in that thread to their own thread, but that in no way prevented or prevents users from continuing to post in the thread. So... I'm more than a little confused as to why the OP made this particular thread?!? (re: asking to re-open a thread that is, and always has been, open).

Shiny

Quote from: Calahan on August 02, 2017, 08:06:12 AM
The OP's previous thread about this (linked above by Shiny) is not locked, and users can still freely post in it. So I'm afraid I don't really know what the title of this thread is referring to.

I moved a bunch of O/T posts in that thread to their own thread, but that in no way prevented or prevents users from continuing to post in the thread. So... I'm more than a little confused as to why the OP made this particular thread?!? (re: asking to re-open a thread that is, and always has been, open).
Huh, my bad. Thought it said locked, but after viewing it again I have seen that it had been moved. My apologies.

Calahan

^^ No worries. Fair chance the OP made the same assumption in that a moderator moving some posts meant the thread gets locked. Or maybe I just scared everyone off ;D