[1.3] Animals Logic 🐾

Started by Oblitus, July 24, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblitus

Alpacas have 25% wildness in the last game version, only animals with below 10% wildness won't lose tameness. Move the first slider to more than 25% if you want alpacas to always stay tame.

My mods does not alter vanilla stats, instead adds its own block where it shows "Mature age" in days instead.

ALConfigTamingAgeFactor is an experimental feature I forgot to hide when publishing update. It makes young animals (below mature age) more easily tameable and trainable. Gives a good chance to tame those feralisks.

gendalf

Oblitus they aren't supposed to lose tameness regardless of wildness - because they're fenced(blockable by fences) animals, essentially having binary state (tamed/fenced or wandering away), it even says, without the mod, in their wildness tab: "tameness will never decay" - that's vanila and that was my initial point: your mod makes the game behave improperly, either have a separate checkbox&slider for fenced animals and another one for non-fenced; or have just one slider - that only affects non-fenced animals.
Or maybe even per animal sliders, kinda silly that I have to re-train turtles.

Oblitus

Ah, the base behavior changed. I'll fix it with next update.