[A17] The Marine Corps Kit - 14/10/2017 Thin textures fix

Started by Chicken Plucker, July 28, 2017, 04:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

Smokey Bear fix, another missing texture fix. Sorry for the constant updating guys, this time it I'm super duper for real sure it's done

SpaceDorf

Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 01, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

Kap'n kavern read my mind when he said I probably thought about factions, because I wanted to make a separate one with their own weapons that doesnt blow your entire base up too easily, also sorry I replied so late, I spent day and night on updating and now here it is.

Added service uniform and dress blues because you mentioned wanting to use them, cheerio

he did not .. it's called been there, done that .. :)
Thanks for the dress blues, they look amazing. Now my Mercenary Company has finally something to wear in their downtime :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Updated, CE is now just outfits, its compatible for people who don't like the weapons or the MRE and just wants the outfits. Cheers

Chicken Plucker

New update up for both versions! MARSOC gear and more utility hats

Chicken Plucker

Updated, work to make is fixed, LAW rocket launchers dont take 1 second to make anymore, also weapons are all named by their real names

Chicken Plucker

Chicken Plucker

Fixed those utility caps being off center (least I hope so) and made the oversized MARSOC and Recon helmets fit better

SpaceDorf

Now with 50 and some tiles distance between my pawn and the airstrike ..
I think it works as intended.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 08, 2017, 05:32:31 PM
Now with 50 and some tiles distance between my pawn and the airstrike ..
I think it works as intended.

What are those blue 120 numbers? Also, I'm glad you are using the right tool to kill spiders even if they are your pets, when fire isn't enough

SpaceDorf

The blue numbers are damage Indicators from this guy : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30813.0;topicseen

Yeah I am kind of sad about my spiders .. Manhunting works the other way around you know .. hunting animals are not detected as threat until to late  ;D That cocoon in the upper right contains a happles raider ..
The Direwolf and the other spiders where hunting too ..

GngBngBus

SpaceDorf

To discriminate female soldiers of course :)

Which is stupid, because trained female soldiers have awesome butts .. I have been told so do male soldiers :)

koni

Awesome mod, dude!
Maybe this could improve your mos content: Faction Colors by Cpt:Ohu.
This is a framework for faction uniforming and also includes biome and season bound camouflage.

sirgzu

Hey well done on your awesome mods :)
On the balance side I just noticed all items seem to have a market value of $800, that probably needs to depend on the amount of work it takes to craft, stats. etc.. not sure if there is a formula out there to calculate automatically? Also the amount of time/mats it takes to craft a lot of these is very cheap compared to other items (just looking at vanilla) especially considering the stats are well OP but you seem aware already so I'll leave it there. Good luck with the balance work ;)

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: koni on August 11, 2017, 09:04:59 AM
Awesome mod, dude!
Maybe this could improve your mos content: Faction Colors by Cpt:Ohu.
This is a framework for faction uniforming and also includes biome and season bound camouflage.

Thanks koni, I have read the thread and did notice this being used for plenty of outfit mods that were advanced, I will definitely look into it when I have time

Quote from: sirgzu on August 21, 2017, 01:17:05 PM
Hey well done on your awesome mods :)
On the balance side I just noticed all items seem to have a market value of $800, that probably needs to depend on the amount of work it takes to craft, stats. etc.. not sure if there is a formula out there to calculate automatically? Also the amount of time/mats it takes to craft a lot of these is very cheap compared to other items (just looking at vanilla) especially considering the stats are well OP but you seem aware already so I'll leave it there. Good luck with the balance work ;)

balancing is one of my problems because I do not know how to balance properly, rop, maybe I will fix all these problems all in one go when I finish all other outfits I wanted to get done

mod has been updoted