[1.0] Variable Population

Started by Latsika, February 17, 2019, 10:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latsika

Variable Population (1.0)

Workshop Download

Direct Download

Description:
This is a simple and easy mod that adds settings to change the population weightings of your colony without editing the xml files yourself :)
You can increase or reduce the weightings whilst a save is ongoing with no repercussions.

Dependencies

Author
Latsika

Compatibility
Shouldn't cause conflicts with any other mods. However I don't recommend using other mods that might overwrite the population settings, duh.

Issues
None! Make sure to let me know if you encounter any!

Licensing
Learn, modify, re-use. Do as you wish.

Darkwalker28

Very helpful mod, especially for those who don't want to mess up with xml files themselves (like me)  ;D

Lex Silvas

Man that's a mod like no other. Amazing and simple. Thanks
XoXo

Lupin III

Thanks! Finally I can stop making my own XML mod to patch population limits (and redoing it for every rimworld version).

LWM

Thank you for the mod.

I noticed the mod options you have need a call to Translate().  Is there a github repository you use, or anything?  I could put in a pull request.

Also, request:  a reset button for the defaults for each storyteller?

Again, thank you,

LWM, who wants to play a tiny colony of survivors trying to escape

abbelsap

How do you acces this mod when installed? I may be an idiot, because I can't find it..

LWM

Settings->Mod Settings, I think.

I keep ending up with too many colonists, despite my low settings?  Am I doing something wrong?

--LWM

someonedumb

Umm... I might sound a little weird but would you mind updating the links for the 1.1 version pls? :)