Member of My Colony is Stuck in a Coma of Sorts

Started by Miniscule Max, May 06, 2014, 01:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniscule Max

So, ever since my last epic battle on my homestead, my dead "Zeiph" has been in bed, unable to do anything for a few weeks or so.

Bug? Feature? How do I fix it?

Cefwyn

No idea, but I'd try throwing a grenade in there, and when he is back at 70 HP throw a second one. Maybe he gets out of incap after healing back up.

Celthric Aysen

Just shoot him with an RPG, That should wake him up ;)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Miniscule Max

Quote from: Cefwyn on May 06, 2014, 02:06:59 AM
No idea, but I'd try throwing a grenade in there, and when he is back at 70 HP throw a second one. Maybe he gets out of incap after healing back up.

This fixed it, thanks!
That whole wall thing is overrated anyways :P

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Miniscule Max on May 06, 2014, 02:16:07 AM

This fixed it, thanks!

So, a grenade revives someone with a coma?! Why aren't we using this method in real life hospitals?! There should be a lot less drama if this method is implemented!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: StorymasterQ on May 06, 2014, 03:39:26 AM
Quote from: Miniscule Max on May 06, 2014, 02:16:07 AM

This fixed it, thanks!

So, a grenade revives someone with a coma?! Why aren't we using this method in real life hospitals?! There should be a lot less drama if this method is implemented!
"Warning product may not be working as advertised. Know side effects are: Bad Breath, Dizzyness, Numbness, death, Migraine, Loss of eyesight..." :P

Celthric Aysen

You forgot some more
"Decapitation,Nausea,Delusion,Failure of lungs,3rd Degree Burns, and Loss of Brains"
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Geeves

You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

Bodog999

Dont forget:
Loss of body parts
Organs flying everywhere
In real life you cant save and reload incase he/she dies
Eyeballs popping out/in due to pressure
And a small big chance of not living