Rare Old Towns <Gen On Paths
Bridges <Found In the "Floors" Tab
Bigger caves
Aliens <they raid, Abduct and can have there own faction
Volcanoes < will some times erupt and Vary Rarely cause a volcanic winter
Blueberrys <Food, can be grown on farming plots
Rabbies <Infection from wild animal attacks if it gets to infected
boats <Sail Boats and motorboats for exploring the ocean
Fish <basic fish can be found in rivers and rare,large,alien fish can be found in the ocean
Miners helmet <You can survive a cave in easier and it provides light
Hard hat <You can survive a cave in easier
Diving
Moons <Possible to explore using a controllable ship, Can be disabled
Solar system <Build controllable ships to travel to one, Can be disabled
Planet Size < if you pick "30%" world size you will get a small planet and a "100%" you will get a Large planet, i also think instead of "30% 50% 100%" it should change to "Small, medium, Big"
Meteorite <Crashes somewhere on the planet, You can get ores from the crash sites, if it lands on a faction base it will be destroyed
Craters <Useless things that gen on the planet when it is created
You can build your own roads
Prison Break <You can rescue lost colonists if they where captured and brought to an enemy base
Pirate Colony <You can play as a pirate colony, Your colonists wont get a mood debuff if they see a dead body, unless its an ally
Rain Debuff < Colonists will get a mood debuff if they get caught in the rain
odd woods <every tree/cactus has its own wood type
Hygiene <colonists get a mood debuff if they are to dirty for to long,and get a mood buff just after they bath
Drawbridge
Books <Colonists get joy from reading books
FlatWorld <Adds the old map back in, but need to be toggled on in the options menu
Replace walls <Replace walls/stone
Wagons <Colonists can carry 6 stacks of items but will go slow
Able to see why a pet or colonist died on there "Health" tab
Children need a lot more joy than adults
Love Rivals <If two colonists love the same person, they will fight until someone gets her/give up,the loser will get a 7 day mood debuff
If a pessimists room is  lower than 15 in beauty they will get the "awful room" mood debuff
Able to make BluePrints important <Just like stockpile zones
Able to see your colonists's conversations
New Trait <Vegetarian, Only Eats Plants
Multiplayer <Multiple players share the same map, all factions are player factons, all raid/visits/trades are from players, players can pick the color of there faction, if you have raided more than 3 friendly factions you become a pirate faction
Dams <beavers can build wooden ones,Colonists can build steel/stone/wood dams, Dams are walls for water and make the river slightly less deep
Dead/Downed body looting <they don't drop there stuff on the ground, it stays in there inventory until you loot it
Heat Rash <A sickness that pawns get if they stay in the heat to long
Colonists miss loved ones if they go on a long trip
if colonists are alone for a long time, they will get a mood debuff
New Weapon <Taser, Instant down but it takes a long time to reload, can be used as melee or to shoot
Tsunami <only happens if you live next to an ocean

Bakar

First of all thats a really long list
second of all i think theres some great ideas in there like tsunamis
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

VincentJ

- Fishing it was in rainbeau's Mod fishing only compatible A17, does really make sense

- water mill, I've seen that in several mods

- Rare old towns : I've seen a mod I can find back, placing abandonned huge towns on the map, you can start here and have a lot of uncompleted rooms to live in. It makes farming harder.

- bridges : that's how I found that topic. Neither Rainbeau's Mod Basic Bridge nor Landfill terrain + let your colonists cross deepwater. So bridges with theses let you only cross not deep waters, they are useless.

- bigger caves : isn't a mod that rework caves ? Biomes - caves, isn'it ?

- alien : xeno *** there's a lot of mods like that but nothing that convinced me
The issue is that everyone sees aliens like dreadful creatures, insectoïds or aliens from the movie Alien, a large variety of species can be imagined. Ewoks, gremlins or gungan, I don't know. A creature not really really scary.
Need alien plants.

I like cristalloïd aliens.

- volcanoes : I've seen something like that, very convincing. Biomes I'm not sure, Nature's Pretty Sweet I am.

- blueberrys : I had a game with that. Was it before I installed Vegetable Garden ? Vegetable Garden A17 ? You can farm a large variety of berries with Vegetable Garden

- boats : I really agree. All pirates could sail and raid from the seas.

- fish : beware, would make the game too easy, but it's so hard, there's no big deal. Raibeau's fish mod was able to do it in A17

- miners helmet : very good idea, I'm tired of the 0% light in the caves, and it doesn't make sense an excavator could work without light

- moons : very good idea, never heard about it

- solar system : I don't get what you mean, you'd like your colonists to explore the system ? And if Rimworld's planet was the only one landable ?

- planet size : it's not the size that disturbs me, it's the fact that all the ground on each planet is concentrated on a only one large continent. Could never see the caribes or the mediterranean see. Or really temperate weather, like the one of little britain (France)

- meteorite : I had several ones

- crates : I firmly agree. Why only walls wherever you start ? You could find a lot of things, like crates, old papers, old corpses, metalic craps

- prison break : it makes sense, but It would be very difficult (than load a previous game, for example :p )

- pirate colony : amazing idea ! A harder start but you could have a lot of gold at the beginning ! Only another pirates to trade a little bit, ennemy against everyone, other towns should pay tribute to be in peace with you

- rain debuff : <3 <3 <3 But colonists "hydrophile" would love it ^^

- odd woods : I've seen a mod like that, "more wood" is the name, I don't think there is cactus inside
Nobody created a xenowood mod

- hygiene : dub's mad hygiene

- drawbridge : you don't have real bridges, so drawbriges... but it makes sense

- books : exactly what you can find in additional joy objects, very good mod

- flatworld : I've never seen that, I can be wrong

- replace walls : an interesting idea, but not an emergency

- wagons : very useful. I only've seen an automatised transport in a mod. A real mine wagon could be so much fun

- cause of death : I strongly agree with that

- children : I can't wait the two quarters before a pregnant wife gives birth, so I've never seen a children. Should exist an event with families joining your camp

- love rivals : oh man, you made my day

- blueprints : I never seized what is a blueprint

- colonists's conversations : hum. We can also play skyrim.

- vegetarian : <3 <3 <3, carnivore, only eat meat, no malus when eating raw meat

- multiplayer : I don't know, seems to be a lot of work, maybe in Rimworld 3 ;)

- dams : very interesting, never thought about, never seen something about that. It could be very interesting with a fish mod, you know the problems between salmons and dams

We need more non-lethal weapons (better than a good old club) and tsunamis, of course. Floods and tsunamis, that the basis, so clever Rimatomics players can learn something with that game

Injured Muffalo

My suggestion is you keep the word buff and the not word "debuff" to discussion of polishing. Keep buffing your vocabulary.
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.

sick puppy

damn the necro is strong with this one

anyway

Fishing
nice idea. how to be implemented tho? like this, this suggestion doesnt help a whole lot to be honest...

Water mill <For Power
ok, nice idea. makes river tiles op though, wont it?

Rare Old Towns <Gen On Paths
and what happens then?

Bridges <Found In the "Floors" Tab
i like the idea, but arent rivers already passable? or do you mean on the world map? needs more explanation

Bigger caves
yeah, it's kinda anticlimactic that when you get the notification for an uncovered area it's usually only a single cell or two.

Aliens <they raid, Abduct and can have there own faction
no aliens in rimworld according to tynan. mods have them tho

Volcanoes < will some times erupt and Vary Rarely cause a volcanic winter
and where do you intend to have them? world map? so what if they erupt? play map? what if you mine the whole volcano?

Blueberrys <Food, can be grown on farming plots
why? we already have strawberries. what niche would they fill?

Rabbies <Infection from wild animal attacks if it gets to infected
infections when it gets infected? wut? more like rabid animals will make any pawn get rabies if they bite them. serious illness that wont heal on its own and will always heal too slowly if no medicine at all is used. fatal. but yes. very much needed, if too dangerous, just make rabid animals a bit rarer or something. also, rabidness should be visible in health stats of any animal. rabid animals are always manhunters.

boats <Sail Boats and motorboats for exploring the ocean
i think this already got a big no from tynan

Fish <basic fish can be found in rivers and rare,large,alien fish can be found in the ocean
if alien fishare legit aliens, then see my comment on aliens. if you mean "alien" fish, as in as alien as thrumbos for example, ok, but still you need to elaborate on the fishing aspect

Miners helmet <You can survive a cave in easier and it provides light
cool idea. or generally just gives you light to work outside at night without the darkness debuff

Hard hat <You can survive a cave in easier
you mean helmet?

Diving
what for

Moons <Possible to explore using a controllable ship, Can be disabled
what for

Solar system <Build controllable ships to travel to one, Can be disabled
what for

Planet Size < if you pick "30%" world size you will get a small planet and a "100%" you will get a Large planet, i also think instead of "30% 50% 100%" it should change to "Small, medium, Big"
yeah, i always thought that would make more sense aswell, but the problem are the hexes the world is made up with. at parts the globe will have very weird shaped hexes on small worlds, but i hope i am wrong and it will be done anyway.

Meteorite <Crashes somewhere on the planet, You can get ores from the crash sites, if it lands on a faction base it will be destroyed
already implemented, but one that is big enough to be visible on the world map you'd also need earth quakes and tsunamis and maybe even a volcanic winter. heck it might just kill all life on your planet.

Craters <Useless things that gen on the planet when it is created
if useless why add it. your planet is always hospitable so the crater would be overgrown in no time so you wouldnt be able to make it out. if anything, you could have impassable and normal mountains in a ring shape...

You can build your own roads
cool idea. off the top of my head i would say 1000 rock blocks of any kind for lvl 1 roads, another 1000 for the good type of roads (i thought there were two types, werent there? and also that they give different speed buffs) you then need like a quadrum's worth of building time for a single lvl 10 constructor. obviously you can send more, like a caravan.
BUT definitely mods area, as this is too lategame for tynan to care.

Prison Break <You can rescue lost colonists if they where captured and brought to an enemy base
sounds nice. for that you'd need to know where a raid comes from, though, not just which faction it came from. not sure if that is going to happen.

Pirate Colony <You can play as a pirate colony, Your colonists wont get a mood debuff if they see a dead body, unless its an ally
you can already attack anybody like pirates and not getting a mood debuff from corpses is called psychopath

Rain Debuff < Colonists will get a mood debuff if they get caught in the rain
reasonable. +1

odd woods <every tree/cactus has its own wood type
oh please no. i already dislike the different types of rocks, not to mention meats and leathers

Hygiene <colonists get a mood debuff if they are to dirty for to long,and get a mood buff just after they bath
bad hygiene mod already exists. i strongly believe that this is vanilla worth but i dont think it will be added anyway 😥

Drawbridge
my comment is same as bridge

Books <Colonists get joy from reading books
mods

FlatWorld <Adds the old map back in, but need to be toggled on in the options menu
i like that people with "different beliefs" if i may call it that way also get to play their own universe...no but seriously, this would severely lower cpu usage for low end users like me and maybe even people that just played a save file for way too long or even super modded games. i like that it is optional especially, because let's be real, in most games it isnt important if you play on a flat map or not. only real nomads will want a globe or 80 days reenactors and shit

Replace walls <Replace walls/stone
modded but quite needed in vanilla

Wagons <Colonists can carry 6 stacks of items but will go slow
needed but wont be added. at least not as of now

Able to see why a pet or colonist died on there "Health" tab
i assume you want this out of frustration that pawns die seemingly of no good reason. they will still do that. it's just part of the game, accept it.

Children need a lot more joy than adults
there arent any children in the game, if anything, young adults and late teens. pretty sure having no adult backstory is enough of a debuff for them and the fact that they wont get one even if they turn 18. they also start with low stats already

Love Rivals <If two colonists love the same person, they will fight until someone gets her/give up,the loser will get a 7 day mood debuff
already more or less in the game, isnt it? just not so explicitly

If a pessimists room is  lower than 15 in beauty they will get the "awful room" mood debuff
awful room debuff already exists and not just for pessimists

Able to make BluePrints important <Just like stockpile zones
mods

Able to see your colonists's conversations
you already can if you dont mean that you actually wanna read up on the insults they throw at eachother

New Trait <Vegetarian, Only Eats Plants
yes please. or at least will get debuff for eating meat

Multiplayer <Multiple players share the same map, all factions are player factons, all raid/visits/trades are from players, players can pick the color of there faction, if you have raided more than 3 friendly factions you become a pirate faction
multiplayer is out of the question if i remember correctly. hope for mods

Dams <beavers can build wooden ones,Colonists can build steel/stone/wood dams, Dams are walls for water and make the river slightly less deep
that's not how dams work. they make the river much wider on one side and much more narrow/controlable on the other. still, should be in the same category as making energy from rivers.

Dead/Downed body looting <they don't drop there stuff on the ground, it stays in there inventory until you loot it
yeah that shit always annoyed me. JUST KEEP YOUR DAMN WEAPON. at least until i strip you.

Heat Rash <A sickness that pawns get if they stay in the heat to long
heat stroke already exists?

Colonists miss loved ones if they go on a long trip
they already do so. "wants to sleep with X" mood debuff

if colonists are alone for a long time, they will get a mood debuff
alone? as in, rich explorer-alone, or what do you mean?

New Weapon <Taser, Instant down but it takes a long time to reload, can be used as melee or to shoot
i think non-deadly weapons are out of the question because it makes recruitment and detainment too easy

Tsunami <only happens if you live next to an ocean
sounds op like tornados. already not a fan of the latter

all in all, there are some nice suggestions there. next time look them up forst though, there is a search function just for that. also, people dont like answering lists of suggestions for many reasons. if you want some suggestions a lot and there is no existing thread, create one specifically for that suggestion and add more than just a line so that people actually know what you envisionned. that way, tynan might actually care enough and answer. no guarantee tho