[A17] Chicken's Modlist farm - Kits, Factions, Terry Crews and Chickens (POLL)

Started by Chicken Plucker, August 08, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use ModSync Ninja?

Yes
12 (16%)
No
35 (46.7%)
I'd tell you but then I'll have to kill you
28 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Chicken Plucker

Updated the Marine Corps Kit and Spetsnaz Kit AK47 errors, CE Version of Spetsnaz Kit is unaffected.

Chicken Plucker

Updated all Kits, Ghillie suit mod and Umbra Company Faction to have vanilla bullet projectile textures, you have to install ALL updates for these if you want the game to use the default bullets or else it won't work, that is assuming you have all these mods installed.

Added the DOOM kit

Chicken Plucker

Mass update, that was a nightmare. I hate modsync ninja because it delays everything, hate is a strong word.

I'm sorry to anybody who actually has to install my mods manually daily, but I hope you understand its worse to update them daily.

The following mods have been affected:
- SAS, Spetsnaz and Marine Corps Kit
- DOOM Kit (Chainsaw update)
- Deadpool, Deathstroke, Ghillie suit and Prisoner outfits
- T-45b Power Armor
- Faction: Umbra Company

All have been fixed to have item names fitting to the vanilla style and less capsy, I have also balanced the industrial grade armors slightly to add less accuracy stats and to have a more realistic protection.

The prisoner outfit no longer slows down prisoners, and all the kit mods now allow NPCs to use weaker and common weapons such as the AK47 and P90 while restricting the more faction exclusive gear like dress blues from NPC use. I am tired, modsync ninja pls stap.

Chicken Plucker

Just did a hotfix for a problem with the Marine Corps 1.46 update, there was a category error, not sure if it's save breaking but I hope not. All done

Edit: Not all done, just fixed a few SAS items inconsistently unrenamed, now all done. pls? pls.

sirgzu

Hey well done on the updates :) one suggestion since I think about it:
make the download links bigger

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: sirgzu on August 26, 2017, 06:43:54 AM
Hey well done on the updates :) one suggestion since I think about it:
make the download links bigger

Here you go everything is bigger and bolder now

Chicken Plucker

updated the Marine Corps mod, fixed PT Belt errors caused by bad ingredient coding. I also have updates coming soon for the DOOM kit

Chicken Plucker

Updooted Doot kit, Portable power, Deadpool and Deathstroke mods

Chicken Plucker

Updated all the factions mods, I don't even wanna think about the fact that I have to go back to the old mods to fix the weapons there too. pls chickn pls

Chicken Plucker

Updated SAS Black Kit for missing hood and updated Doom Factions, I'm starting to feel like I can't catch up and update all these mods, and yet I want to make more.

I have to make a fishbowl helmet and reply to spacedorf too, spacedorf pls forgiveme Im sorry  :'( :'(

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

werty112

That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

Chicken Plucker

Chicken Plucker

updated portable power generator and umbra company, more updates coming soon.

hendrikpfaff