[A17] Erok's Reborn Series and Tweeks

Started by The-Eroks, August 09, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Eroks

In the course of designing/building Epic Omega, I have updated a number of old mods to [A17]. This collection is separate from that project and is to share the outstanding work of a few modders that came before me.

Follow the development and testing of my Reborn Series and Tweeks here.

All of my Reborn Mods are free to use without permission, free to use in mod comps, do not commercialize, and attribute credit to the original author. Please link back here so the community can stay updated (and I'll link back to the original thread) and let me know in the thread :) Linked below are the original mod's threads and the authors. If you were the original author and you would like me to remove the link/stop updating it... please let me know!

Erok's Reborn Series:

[A17] RimBeast: The Hunt Begins
by rooki1 (Updated from [A12] RimBeast)

Change Log:
Words Version 1.0 - Initial Release
- Insectoids are no longer faction specific and spawn as typical animals in various biomes

Features:
- Fully implemented rooki1's Fortress Turtle, Feather Raptor, Antis, and Gnawler
- XenoBeasts drop valuable goods (Fortress Turtle Shell and Feather Raptor Feathers)
- Animals function as intended and appear naturally in all standard biomes.

Download:
[Dropbox] [Google Drive] [Steam]

SpaceDorf

Awesome :)

Where you talking about ingame days ?
Time to dust off those Jotun Siege Shotguns
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

LiteEmUp

can we get pictures pls... i checked that mod epic omega and some, especially the dragons interest me... i also noticed some of the mods seems already on some current mods, like the medieval times with the catapults...

Sam Gray

If you could make the animals CE compatible it would be really awesome.

RetPaladinlol

This looks awesome. Thanks for reviving such a great looking mod!

The-Eroks

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 09, 2017, 07:42:36 PM
Awesome :)

Where you talking about ingame days ?
Time to dust off those Jotun Siege Shotguns

Haha thanks. I didn't want to over promise... the new file structure for EO (and setting it up to easily split/add new components) was a theory. I wasn't exactly sure how long it would take turned out the longest part was figuring out how to get it on to Steam  ::)

Quote from: CyanSam on August 10, 2017, 02:22:59 AM
If you could make the animals CE compatible it would be really awesome.

I'll add that to a future revision. I hope in Epic Omega 2.x or 3.0 to integrate CE and few other combat enhancements. I'll need to experiment with the patching system I think to only apply CE tags if CE is installed.

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 10, 2017, 02:10:16 AM
can we get pictures pls... i checked that mod epic omega and some, especially the dragons interest me... i also noticed some of the mods seems already on some current mods, like the medieval times with the catapults...

I'll see if I can get some media posted today. If you're interested in my bringing dragons back up to [A17], I'll see about punching it out sooner than later. On Dragons: I'm still in the process of fleshing out and balancing that mod comp. There are a few animal products and items I still want to design (such as dragon scalemail based the dragon type, which confers specific bonuses) and to balance the biomes to carry dragons.

Epic Omega is a fantasy themed mod comp. For example, medieval times isn't new or updated, I'll just be merging it into Epic Omega. There are excellent older mods that have a fantasy flare and simply need a bit of love to get back up to standard. That's what this release thread is for  :)

Quote from: RetPaladinlol on August 10, 2017, 03:39:55 AM
This looks awesome. Thanks for reviving such a great looking mod!

Thanks! Be sure to throw some praise at rooki1... they did all the hard work ;-)

I'll keep trying to update the old mods I use if you folks can find enjoy them.

Rexaurius

i was hoping to that mod to be actualized