[A17] Faction - Umbra Company (02/10/2017) Marketed weapons fix

Started by Chicken Plucker, August 10, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Trivia_

Hi, first of all I really want to compliment you for the excellent work, you've made some of the best mods out there.

I have a question: if I add one of your new faction mod to my saved game - I know that the world will not have the new outposts and bases(you will need to generate one from zero, I've just tried) - is it still possible to receive raids from the Umbra or Warmongrels?

MajorDam

Quote from: _Trivia_ on September 11, 2017, 08:14:38 AM
Hi, first of all I really want to compliment you for the excellent work, you've made some of the best mods out there.

I have a question: if I add one of your new faction mod to my saved game - I know that the world will not have the new outposts and bases(you will need to generate one from zero, I've just tried) - is it still possible to receive raids from the Umbra or Warmongrels?

No you can't receive raids from a faction if the base have not spawned. But there is a way to add new faction with a current save game. => Faction Discovery

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: Luckspeare on September 11, 2017, 03:42:20 AM
Typo in PawnKinds_UmbraCo.xml -- "Corpseman" instead of "Corpsman".

Cheers!

Hello, that is intentional because Umbra Company is not affiliated with the Corps, instead they have their own parody of it known as the commonly misspelled "Corpsemen"

Also there's a ton of defnames I regret naming badly because I can't change them now or else saves will break, so "CBO" "BBO" and "Marine" defnames were originally supposed to be wearing the outfits based on their branches

Quote from: _Trivia_ on September 11, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

Thank you, as Major General Commander Captain Sergeant Dam said, you will need faction discovery to introduce factions inside a working save

Chicken Plucker

Updated both War Mongrels and Umbra Company because I got bored waiting 2 months for them to raid, now the raids start after 2 weeks.

Chicken Plucker

updated the mod, apologies to MajorDam for not seeing his post, now there is a corrected SCAR-H that hurts a lot

Patch notes:
- Fixed texture error on outfits version
- Fixed namgen and unit name for the Bango units
- Fixed SCAR-H texture and stats

MajorDam

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on September 30, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
updated the mod, apologies to MajorDam for not seeing his post, now there is a corrected SCAR-H that hurts a lot

Patch notes:
- Fixed texture error on outfits version
- Fixed namgen and unit name for the Bango units
- Fixed SCAR-H texture and stats

No problem, "better late than never" like we say in my native language  ;)
And thank you for the credit, I didn't excepted that but I appreciate it  ;D

Chicken Plucker

new workbench texture and guns are now sold in the market.

OmG_PotatoeZ

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: OmG_PotatoeZ on October 02, 2017, 03:34:32 PM
Combat Extended compatible?

it is not, sorry. I have somebody who does the CE patches apart from what I do, I will upload the CE patch ones he sorts out the things for current update.