[1.0 - 1.1] Genetic Rim - Combine animals to create new hybrids - v5.05

Started by SargBjornson, August 17, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZE

Request
~ MoreConsumables' Slimes (or CMSlime as they are in code)
just take the normal animal and gooify it

kiko

Quote from: SargBjornson on September 20, 2017, 09:14:47 AM
Would you guys like a Photoshop tutorial?

Buddy, if the offer still stands i would like the tutorial  :)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: SargBjornson on September 20, 2017, 09:14:47 AM
Would you guys like a Photoshop tutorial?

Why not :) Then I could free myself from the opression of the artists and finally waste spend more time on Rimworld than I allready do :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

DoctorMG

First,I think that this mod is great and  i would like to see it progress further.I just would like to point something out that i noticed while using this mod....
Age pills are great add on,but i think that they are OP regarding trading profits.They cost 2 psh. leafs plus herbal medicine,about 6 silver combined worth.And i can sell 1 age pill for 33 silver.Only one of my pawns can make tens of them daily,they are also quick to produce.I also think that something that ages organism 1 year in one day should be little more hi- tec  recipe vise,for example 1 age pill=glitter.medicine+com.machinery+neurotramine or something like that.....
Sorry for grammar mistakes,English is  not my primary language
Regards

SargBjornson

I just uploaded a very simple patch to be able to use creatures from the Animal Collab Project to get genes :) Now it'll be easier to find those bear genes!

SargBjornson

I have just updated the mod with 5 new alpha creatures. You can now breed super pigs and slaughter them to get jamón serrano.

Since this is the only mod adding jamón serrano to Rimworld, it is by default THE BEST MOD EVAR.

TOWC

Quote from: SargBjornson on September 26, 2017, 07:47:48 AM
I have just updated the mod with 5 new alpha creatures. You can now breed super pigs and slaughter them to get jamón serrano.

Since this is the only mod adding jamón serrano to Rimworld, it is by default THE BEST MOD EVAR.

Holy shit. I'd never ever even think that it's possible to create even more terrifying creature, than killer rabbit of Caerbannog.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: TOWC on September 26, 2017, 10:01:45 AM
Holy shit. I'd never ever even think that it's possible to create even more terrifying creature, than killer rabbit of Caerbannog.
Then you should read this short online novel  ;)

DoctorMG

The alpha rabbit laying chocolate eggs :)Hilarious!!!In the movie ` monty python and the holy grail` there is a killer rabbit,maybe in your next update we can get one.For example alpha killer rabbit which looks just like regular but it cost 5 rabbit,bear,wolf and thurumbo genetic material.Also it has crazy damage,enough to kill pawn in two hits and can eat only human flesh :) :) :) :) :)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: DoctorMG on September 26, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
The alpha rabbit laying chocolate eggs :)Hilarious!!!In the movie ` monty python and the holy grail` there is a killer rabbit,maybe in your next update we can get one.

That what this reference was about ..

Quote from: TOWC on September 26, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

You can get some of those fearsome monsters here :
Rainbeau Flambe's Rascally Rabbits

In my game I saw them taking out wolves and 50/50 chance vs. bears.
Pray they don't appear in a manhunter pack.

Canute

I want a Thrumquito. A deadly mosquito with a strong sting and increadable dogde rate.

kubolek01

Quote from: Canute on September 27, 2017, 04:34:21 AM
I want a Thrumquito. A deadly mosquito with a strong sting and increadable dogde rate.
Insane idea... But nonhumans can't have higher melee skill than 0! So no dodgerate overhelm <3
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

DoctorMG

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 27, 2017, 03:21:23 AM
Quote from: DoctorMG on September 26, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
The alpha rabbit laying chocolate eggs :)Hilarious!!!In the movie ` monty python and the holy grail` there is a killer rabbit,maybe in your next update we can get one.

That what this reference was about ..

I totally forgot that ....Well...time to re-watch Monty Python.... 

DoctorMG

Noticed that in advance gene pod there is double bill for alpha rat at the end of list,one of it should be for alpha tortoise.It produces alpha turtles but is named incorrectly...

SargBjornson

I just updated with a couple bugs. Also made Age Pills a bit slower to make to offset their high value (with less value, they drop from drop pods) and made the Thrumbochicken a pack beast.

And I'm happy you recognized the inspiration for the alpha hare XD