Quote from: SpaceDorf on October 14, 2017, 08:32:01 AM
Quote from: Canute on October 14, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
A thrumbo with
8 legs
horn 
lay eggs
give milk
give wool
and just need so much food/trees like a minion/chicken.

But i think that would be like cheating ! :-)

you forgot is poisonous, produces spidersilk and shoots lightning  ;D

is that giratina

SargBjornson

You know you are out of touch with Pokemon when you have to look at a wiki to see if that's an official one they released ;)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: FCDetonados on November 20, 2017, 06:13:11 PM
is that giratina

Nope, thats my personal giant spider thrumkachu :)

And I know too that there are a lot more than 150 Pokemons around now .. I just don't care  ;D
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Nightinggale

Quote from: SargBjornson on August 17, 2017, 06:12:08 AMPatch for Animal Collab Project (this one is b18, yay!):
I just took a quick look. From what I can tell, this is a candidate for using PatchOperationFindMod. This will allow you to make the patch file trigger only if A Dog Said is loaded, meaning it will work if the patch file is in the main mod and not a standalone patch mod. If somebody fail to add ADS, it will just ignore the patch file. The result is the distribution of just one mod, which is easier for the users and there is no risk that a user ends up using ADS without also using the patch mod.

It's a wonderful feature, which is so far poorly documented and it seems the majority of modders have missed that it was added in B18.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

SargBjornson

Wow! I was just looking at your mod, man! What a coincidence hahaha. I had a second of paranoia: "how does he know that I was looking at his mod???".

Yeah, it is certainly something I want to work on, considering the easy patcher isn't updated yet!

Nightinggale

Quote from: SargBjornson on November 21, 2017, 08:30:28 AM
Wow! I was just looking at your mod, man! What a coincidence hahaha. I had a second of paranoia: "how does he know that I was looking at his mod???".
Well I'm known to people around me as being good with computers  8)

Quote from: SargBjornson on November 21, 2017, 08:30:28 AMYeah, it is certainly something I want to work on, considering the easy patcher isn't updated yet!
In my point of view, adding dependency on a mod should only be done if it's beneficial. Now that vanilla can handle the task, it's pretty much a deathblow to all the mods, which offers conditional patching. I suspect easy patcher might not be updated for the same reason as I'm considering stopping development of the part in ModCheck, which does the same as PatchOperationFindMod: it's pointless to make a mod, which provides a feature provided by vanilla.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Spaykers

Hi !  I m realy glad to see a mod like this and i thx a lot the creator ! I m verry bad for codding a game and i would make this mode If i could .
It's realy lore friendly !

Well, I am a french graphique désigner (dont mind too much my bad gramar  and I realy want add my stone on your house.

I respect the fact you like make your self your hybride So I Will met you this .
I want expand the "accidental" part. More interesting things! Like flesh monsters who spread parasites, cancer or diseases.
But some can be good like some who can give 2 milk /day ... But give a mood debuff of keeping something who suffer....

Well, i have  tons of idea. I hope i can talk to you in detail
See you space cowboy

Adventurer

PatchOperationFindMod is completely worthless. It only matches folder name.

Nightinggale

Quote from: Adventurer on November 22, 2017, 04:37:44 PM
Yeah to my surprise, I noticed that yesterday and it made me decide to stick to updating ModCheck and ignore PatchOperationFindMod. With more than 400 subscribers on steam it has now come to the point where it's not farfetched to assume players to have loaded ModCheck. Also I just released a new version.

SargBjornson

Quote from: Nightinggale on November 22, 2017, 07:38:40 PM
Yeah to my surprise, I noticed that yesterday and it made me decide to stick to updating ModCheck and ignore PatchOperationFindMod. With more than 400 subscribers on steam it has now come to the point where it's not farfetched to assume players to have loaded ModCheck. Also I just released a new version.

Well, you can count me as one who is going to use the dll version for sure! Your work is appreciated

SargBjornson

Done! The mod now has native support for A Dog Said and Animal Collab Project. The patches that add new creatures will probably still need a new mod, due to all the intricate inter-dependencies, but those two have been fast and easy using Nightinggale's mod!

SargBjornson

Oh, here I am, casually creating insults upon the face of Nature

Cassiopea

Nightinggale

ModCheck 1.3 has been released and it fixes a severe performance issue. I recommend upgrading right away. I'm writing it here because I know ModCheck.dll is included in this mod.

Quote from: Adventurer on November 22, 2017, 04:37:44 PM
Agreed and now ModCheck is significantly faster too  ;D