[1.0 - 1.1] Genetic Rim - Combine animals to create new hybrids - v5.05

Started by SargBjornson, August 17, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargBjornson

I used the Steam version, of course. Can't control any other sources.

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

kubolek01

Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Canute

Don't worry with that much Dorf-power no wall live long enough.
I just fear about your tank-destroyer when the wall are broken down :-)

crusader2010

Quote from: SargBjornson on January 10, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Is there any way you could archive the mod from steam and post it somewhere? I want to compare the two and maybe make a dinosauria patch.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

SargBjornson

I think you should ask the creator of the mod for that (Spincrus), I wouldn't want to intrude on their wishes regarding distribution

crusader2010

Quote from: SargBjornson on January 10, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
I think you should ask the creator of the mod for that (Spincrus), I wouldn't want to intrude on their wishes regarding distribution

Spincrus has been offline for some months. That's why we are trying to pick up where he left off (at least in terms of mod compatibility). We already corrected the errors from going from A17 to B18, while JinxVanAshke made a patch for A Dog Said.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: crusader2010 on January 10, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
Quote from: SargBjornson on January 10, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Is there any way you could archive the mod from steam and post it somewhere? I want to compare the two and maybe make a dinosauria patch.

Yes you can. I don't use Steam so I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but I'm sure a few minutes on Google will give you the answer. Something like you just subscribe to the mod, find where it's downloaded, then copy it, I believe. I don't think you have to do any other modifications to it.

Hah while we're at it, will someone post the Disinfectant Stand (adds cleanliness to rooms, don't know of anything else that does this except sterile floor) and Septic Tank (add on for Dub's Bad Hygiene, let's some of the sewage become fertilizer... just like I asked for in the Bad Hygiene thread!!!)

Shibimon

https://i.imgur.com/vj2mbej.png
Im trying to fix this medicine overlay bug, but i really dont know what mod or mods are causing it, and the only clue i found was that "emu ointment" that seems to be from this mod, and that's all i got
i've tried changing load order from this mod and still is there

SpaceDorf

@shibimon : there is a mod that adds all added medical items to the usage bar.
the bug should be with this mod, not with the mods that add the medical items in general.

@Harry_Dicks : I tried downloading some mods from steam the last few days, but strangely I could not find the mods steam was supposed to download on my harddrive where they were supposed to be : ( ../steam/steamapps/common/rimworld/mods/ )
I have succesfully done this before so I don't really know what went wrong this time.

Funny enough the mods were activated and worked ..

Shibimon

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Shibimon on January 12, 2018, 12:28:55 PM
:(
someone know which mod add medical items to the usage bar?

You mean Mod-Medicine-Patch? If so, why post that here?

Kennedy Garcia

Hey guys, in my new gameplay, a herd migration happened and my mod of wild animals sex said that predators will appear 'cause of this massive addition of preys.
Right after that, some wolfs and foxes appeared, and there was one alpha wolf and an alpha bear + bearlope, looking for food. I killed themall but the option of "tame" them was there. I wanted to know if this event is logical in the point of view of GeneticRim ?

Canute

Why not, at the nature the predator's following mosttimes the herd of their prey.

SpaceDorf

I think the question was aimed at the appearence of genetic rim animals.

I had something similiar happen to me with lost caravans.
Sarge answered that he would prefer if Genetic Animals would not spawn on their own.