Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• January 25, 2022, 11:41:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: [1.0 - 1.1] Genetic Rim - Combine animals to create new hybrids - v5.05  (Read 217208 times)

JaJe

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Genetic Rim - Combine your animals to create new hybrids - v4.5
« Reply #495 on: December 27, 2019, 09:29:33 AM »

Sarg,
You did a wonderful work with this mod and I'm pretty sure it's a hell of work to do. However I am curious, do you have any plan to add extra variety of animals to combine with? such as Vanilla Animal Expanded from Oskar Potocki?

Or even better, have you thought about creating a similar mod but for mixing plants DNA to get the best plant possible? some resistant against blight, some that grow faster but low yeld or viceversa, etc..
I ate without a table and I liked it.

SargBjornson

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Unstable version (for 1.1) available at GitHub: https://github.com/juanosarg/GeneticRim/releases

I'll wait until 1.1 is stable to update it on Steam, since at the moment multiversion support for 1.0 gives a stupid red error due to change of tags in about.xml

Basileus

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Would it be possible to release the draftable animal control part of this mod as a standalone? It's something I always wanted to be able to do, especially since I made my own jury-rigged mod that adds a special xenohumanoid lobotomized animal for combat (don't look at me like that, it's Rimworld lol) that can shoot and it works, except it would be much better to have a tighter control on it than what you can with animals normally.

I'm sure it would be popular for other users too, but I understand if it's too much of a request. Perhaps if that is not feasible you could explain me how to do it myself in broad strokes?

Passenger009

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0 - 1.1] Genetic Rim - Combine animals to create new hybrids - v5.05
« Reply #498 on: July 24, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »

Hi Sarg, thanks for the awesome mod, I wanna ask how to use the patches, throw it all in rimworld mod folder or copy it to generic mod folder, I don't know much about modding so that confuse me a lot. Thank you !

SargBjornson

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2020, 09:19:51 AM »

Patches go in the same folder as mods, the only thing to be careful is to load them after both mods (for example, Genetic Rim and Dinosauria)

guilherm15

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 19, 2021, 09:59:58 PM »

I cant see the researchs from the mod in the research menu.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]