[1.1]Ancient Rim (28th Feb 20)

Started by koni, August 17, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you preffer to add following content(Egypt, Persia, Gaul,..) put in separate mods or should I merge all into one?

Yes (separate)
23 (60.5%)
No (merged)
15 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

LBA

Quote from: Canute on January 22, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
LBA,
not played this mod so far, and not sure if you need it.
But do you got Universal Fermenter installed too ?
If not try to install it, the link is at the original posting.
Got both Universal Fermenter, and Faction Colors, even though it seems to be outdated.
Double checked, and switching the order of SPQRim and Ancient Rim Core around doesn't change anything either.
https://i.imgur.com/d2EQgTH.png

marten

Started yesterday in a new game. Really liked it, so this mod will stay in my mod list.

Goldman

Hi guys I made a reskin for combat extended's ballistic shield to the roman style what do you guys think ?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Goldman

So far it works with ancient rim and combat extended

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Goldman

Sarge

It looks great!

If it feels OP, it is OP. Rather nerf it a bit 'till it feels right.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: koni on January 13, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
It's updated to B18.
I've make nearly no changes, except deleting minor detail for compatibility with the new RimWorld version. Also Cpt.Ohu's Faction Colors isn't needed anymore.

Yay!

Lucky_D20

Quote from: Goldman on January 29, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
Hi guys I made a reskin for combat extended's ballistic shield to the roman style what do you guys think ?
dope

SirDarin

Ooh! This is really cool! Any chance we will see some Roman Legion factions in the future?

koni

Good Morning Guys,
I've updated AR again, but this time it was the last major update. I named it after the Roman general Gaius Marius, because of his reforms in the legion, referring to the changes I made in AR:

• reworked research projects
  • retextured and new apparel
  • reworked faction and its pawns
  • colored walls for the Roman-villa-feeling, available in red, green and blue
  • Shields! (thanks to jecrell/ his JecsTools mod)

Here's a screenshot showing two of the new shields, some of the new apparel and a colored wall

Download links at the mods forum main page, links remain the same as before

Quote from: SirDarin on March 31, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
Ooh! This is really cool! Any chance we will see some Roman Legion factions in the future?

How do you mean? There was already a faction containing both legionaries and hoplites.

Goldman

ScorchingBlaze

Hands down one of the best mods for those who wish no electricity/power plays. Can't wait for more!  :)

SirDarin

Quote from: koni on April 01, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Quote from: SirDarin on March 31, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

How do you mean? There was already a faction containing both legionaries and hoplites.
Doh, somehow I missed that when looking it over. So sorry.
I've just started using it and it is super awesome!

Lucky_D20

have you looked into making a combat extended patch yet?

Silas_

I love these mods and your work in general.  Looking forward to combining this with the LOTR mods and Rimworld Medieval Edition for a Dwarf Fortress-esque Rimworld experience.

Thank you!  Looking forward to anything that may come in the future.