Instantly deconstruct walls when building multiple vents

Started by asanbr, August 21, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asanbr

I told my pawn to build 3 vents on different wall sections.

He spent the normal time to deconstruct the first wall. Then went for a pile of steel and dropped steel on the same place for the vent. Then he went to the second wall section and insta-deconstructed the wall, dropped the steel into the building plan, and then repeated the instant deconstruction for the 3rd wall section.

Lowkey1987

Okay, and what do you consider as a bug?

If i should guess:
What happend:
You set 3 blueprints for buildings (three vents).
Your builder desconstrukt wall 1, gather material for the vent 1(only one time), Your builder desconstrukt wall 2, gather material for the vent 2 (only one time), Your builder desconstrukt wall 3, gather material for the vent 3.

What should happend:
You set 3 blueprints for buildings (three vents).
Your builder desconstrukt wall 1, gather material for the vent 1 (complete), build vent 1, go on.

Perhaps it have some thing do to with the ability to gather material for severeal buildings. So the builder gather enough steel for vent one and a bit for vent 2. Vent 2 has a wall so he couldnt deliver. Instead he deconstruct the wall and go on to gather material.

But did he take "to much" steel in the first place?

Edit: Another builder could "steal" the job for vent one, while builder 1 is on vent 2. Did this happend?

asanbr

I don't know how you interpreted all that.

He deconstructed wall #2 and #3 without spending any time to do so. That's what I call a bug.

The same thing happened again today but with doors. A person was told to build two doors on walls, and the second wall took him 0 seconds to deconstruct.

ison