Gundam Ibo Mod Edit: No longer breaks mods)

Started by Dragoon, August 22, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

My mod causes other mods to not work, I do not know why. I was hoping to put this in unfinished so that I could get feedback and maybe some help but for some reason, it recently causes other  stuff to not load. All I see in errors are that two XML meet an unexpected end.

Can anyone take a look and help me?

edit: I only added weapons and the gundam armor. However I made no changes to the graze. So I am not really sure what to do.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

CannibarRechter

Please post your error log. I'm confused about your defName for IBOArmorBase. Why is that a path?
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

Dragoon

Quote from: CannibarRechter on August 22, 2017, 06:38:31 PM
Please post your error log. I'm confused about your defName for IBOArmorBase. Why is that a path?

Edit:
I managed to not make it crash on the downside, I have a bunch of red errors. I was working at it for 2 and half hours did not wanna bug anyone so I kept working. I was at my wit's end, decided to post. I posted felt bad, for asking others and went right back to work and managed to fix the crashing. Sorry for putting you through my crappiness.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.