[A17] Faction - War Mongrels (03/10/2017) Smeltable fix, again for real this tim

Started by Chicken Plucker, September 10, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

Updated both War Mongrels and Umbra Company because I got bored waiting 2 months for them to raid, now the raids start after 2 weeks.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 18, 2017, 04:01:01 PM
The Mech of the Mongrels .. is it a Mechanoid or something special kind of pawn ?

It is a mechanoid, it is supposed to be a prototype that has been mass produced in the past that is now given to this faction to do bad guy stuff

Quote from: Canute on September 22, 2017, 03:21:29 AM
Pay us or we raid your tomorrow ! :-)

I have no money  :'(

warbrand2

have this mod, I can say this for some reason larger raids from these guys tend to end up with half their deaths being caused by that one guy with the minigun on their side. the friendly fire from these guys is just sad. seriously one had grenades (think they where from another mod) and they threw them and some how killed 3 of their own allies trying to kill my one melee guy with a shield belt.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: warbrand2 on September 27, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
have this mod, I can say this for some reason larger raids from these guys tend to end up with half their deaths being caused by that one guy with the minigun on their side. the friendly fire from these guys is just sad. seriously one had grenades (think they where from another mod) and they threw them and some how killed 3 of their own allies trying to kill my one melee guy with a shield belt.

Not much I can do with in-game AI, if they are programmed to shoot each other because they don't care, they walk into killboxes people have made since earlier game versions, its all out my my chicken wings. All this mod really does is put on some outfits and weapons on pawns that are hostile, with a fancy backstory and some pictures to look appealing

tonsrd

Quote from: warbrand2 on September 27, 2017, 09:42:54 PM

theres "other" mods to fix those "vanilla problems"

Chicken Plucker

updated, the guns are now smeltable, new workbench texture and guns are now sold in the market.