[A17]Space Marines - as Lore as it gets - recent thoughts on Astartes

Started by SpaceDorf, August 09, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirskips

I love the collusion between modders on ludeon you dont get this on the workshop like you see it here. We make rimworld better by help and sharing keep it up, and may the Emperor shield you!

SpaceDorf

Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 24, 2017, 12:30:20 AM
Hey Dorfy, I am willing to help with the textures. These are the space marines of Warhammer right? I am not in the know of the lore so I'm not aware of all the buzzwords involving them

Yup, they are .. for armor and stuff there is a pretty cool set around already, thanks to TrashMan,
but buildings and ressources would be neat.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 25, 2017, 05:19:27 AM
Quote from: ChickenForcer on August 24, 2017, 12:30:20 AM
Hey Dorfy, I am willing to help with the textures. These are the space marines of Warhammer right? I am not in the know of the lore so I'm not aware of all the buzzwords involving them

Yup, they are .. for armor and stuff there is a pretty cool set around already, thanks to TrashMan,
but buildings and ressources would be neat.

D'aww man, I am only good with armor and clothing textures, decent with buildings but in this case if I didn't know the lore it will be a problem

Do you have concepts of what the buildings look like?

kaptain_kavern

https://www.google.fr/search?q=space+marine+building&tbm=isch

;-D

You know I can only do XML, but count me in if needed any helps. It's shame we don't have a Spacedorf-made mod already :p

SpaceDorf

Yeah, I have some concepts which I can draw up.

Sorry for writing less, the last few days, I had to take a mental time-out from rimworld and play something completely different.
Borderlands to be exact, and a damn shame I never came around playing this one before ..
only that now it was able to remind me of Rimworld and the thought of : yes .. thats exactly what happens in my colonies ..

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 26, 2017, 09:03:19 PM
You know I can only do XML, but count me in if needed any helps. It's shame we don't have a Spacedorf-made mod already :p

Thanks man, I try .. I do .. I just have not found my equilibrium between competence and ambition.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.