Security Guard

Started by Kenneth79, August 25, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth79

We need to add a security guard job in the tasks menu. This will be beneficial considering if your caravan is out a colonist can secure the base. How this security job would work is placing zone restrictions of where you want the security guard to look over. The security guard will have a gun ready and shoot on site any threat or flee into the base if the threat is too big. There will also be an alert tab popping up when the security guard finds a threat.

Call me Arty

Quote from: Kenneth79 on August 25, 2017, 07:06:24 PM
placing zone restrictions of where you want the security guard to look over. The security guard will have a gun ready and shoot on site any threat or flee into the base if the threat is too big . . . alert tab popping up when the security guard finds a threat.
Next to the information symbol, there's a stick-figure running. Click on that until you have crossed swords. They will now fight threats.
We could get an alert when the security guard sees a threat . . . or we coud just see the Raid / (Animal) Revenge / Infestation notifications that happen anyways.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!