[B19] Reclaim Reuse Recycle - Harvest & reuse Corpse parts

Started by DoctorVanGogh, August 26, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Anni

I'm posting this only in the hopes it helps, I know you might not update the 1.0 version until the official release.
But it seems, for whatever reason, when this mod is active I cannot create stone blocks from chunks.

DoctorVanGogh

Quote from: Anni on July 25, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
I'm posting this only in the hopes it helps, I know you might not update the 1.0 version until the official release.
But it seems, for whatever reason, when this mod is active I cannot create stone blocks from chunks.
It was actually every recipe that blew - thanks for reporting the issue. Gotta love release madness where things may even change multiple times per day ;)

Grab 1.0.1.4b.
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

superresistant

Is there a tutorial or something ? I don't know if it's me that doesn't understand or an incompatibility with the 1.0.1.4b.

DoctorVanGogh

Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

SYDWAD

I have an idea, how about if a bionic limb gets shot or blown off can it drop a damaged and mangled limb on the ground?

Heymom

Hey

I am getting "non-sterile wood" from this addon at random it seems. Anyone else getting this?

Canute

I didn't used that mod so far,
but did you maybe recycle a corpse with a peg leg,wooden foot/hand ? :-)
Non-sterile is definitiv from this mod.

Heymom

Quote from: Canute on December 22, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
I didn't used that mod so far,
but did you maybe recycle a corpse with a peg leg,wooden foot/hand ? :-)
Non-sterile is definitiv from this mod.

Might have been a peg-leg or smth :D didnt think if it.. i used the destroy tool, since i thought it was a bug ..

boslog

after i harvested the corpse they just drop the augment to the ground and not store it at warehouse so i cant sterilize it to be used again. how can i make my settlers store the thing?