[1.2] Sparkling Worlds - Glittertech on the Rim

Started by Albion, August 29, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

I uploaded a fix for the Full mod and the Events Addon.
If the psychic emitter spawned in an extermely mountainous map he could be located deep inside the mountain.
This should be fixed now and there will always be a path from the emitter to an edge of the map.

Enjoy the mod an continue to post error reports.

NoCanDo

Oh, so THAT'S why my colony constantly went bananas. Everybody always loosing their minds, I couldn't find any ship anywhere, had do restart a new game.

Albion

Well it does state in the message that the reason is a psychic emitter and there is that convenient "jump to location" option in the message ;)
Maybe I should make it more clearer that one can actually shut down the emitter instead of just suffer through it.

bigheadzach

Gotta say, it's worth traveling to the emitter and bringing it home, because then you've now got a soother for your base!

Albion

I just uploaded a new version for the Full mod that includes a russian translation.
Thanks to Riper for providing it.

Beathrus

Just to clarify, I shouldn't use the Sparkling Worlds full mod, with the Add on Faction one right? The Full mod adds in the factions itself?

Albion

Yes you only need the full mod. Every Addon (and the core) is already included.

Beathrus

Quote from: Albion on January 13, 2019, 02:15:04 PM
Yes you only need the full mod. Every Addon (and the core) is already included.

Alright! Thanks!

Albion

I just uploaded a slightly newer version with some minor fixes and changes:

- The version number was changed to the new system.

- 2 Spelling errors were fixed

- Boomalopes now produce FSX and Neutroglycerin when CE (with Patch) is used

- Neutroglycerin refining was adjusted so refining to neutroamine and chemfuel both require the same amount of neutroglycerin. This means you can more easily prioritise the recipes by adjusting their place in the bills tab.

I uploaded the new versions on both Steam and Nexusmods (links in the first post).

Also check out my new mod Xenohumans!

Frogoverlord

Quote from: Albion on February 08, 2019, 04:13:28 AM
I just uploaded a slightly newer version with some minor fixes and changes:

- The version number was changed to the new system.

- 2 Spelling errors were fixed

- Boomalopes now produce FSX and Neutroglycerin when CE (with Patch) is used

- Neutroglycerin refining was adjusted so refining to neutroamine and chemfuel both require the same amount of neutroglycerin. This means you can more easily prioritise the recipes by adjusting their place in the bills tab.

I uploaded the new versions on both Steam and Nexusmods (links in the first post).

Also check out my new mod Xenohumans!

Hi!

Just a quick question, is sirenium meant to be permanent? My game has become semi unplayable due to the short mental breaks :(

Albion

The sirenium effect should disappear after about a day or two. However if further doses are injected the time will be extended.

If it doesn't disappear it might be due to a bug or an unforseen mod interaction.

TheMaciej

RimWorld 1.0.2096 rev473

Mod Sparkling Worlds - Full Mod has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>1.0.2096</targetVersion>

Error like this :(
Updated it to new version after significant period of time

Canute

Error report for TheMaciej,
Please update your Rimworld version to the latest version.
Or just ignore these error msg. you will encounter with other mods too.

SirDhyne

How does one actually get started with this mod? All the production benches that I see require materials that I don't know how to fabricate, like computer components and the magnetic coil and the like. Any help would be appreciated.

Albion

Those benches are from another mod.
Sparkling Worlds items and buildings are all buildable from vanilla materials.