This couple is just here to troll

Started by Nameless, September 02, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

And the notification told me that the reason for the broke up was "Insulted".

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Hans Lemurson

"You can't break up with me if I break up with your First!"
"Oh yeah?  Watch me."
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.

Nameless

On the topic of trolling colonist...

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

makkenhoff

Don't get me wrong, I feel your pain; but that was funny stuff. I usually put the funny stuff on the stories page in a short story, just because I find humor in it.

patoka

damn, guys, this is almost as good as when both my ninjas that i sent to go around the enemy in case they wanted to fall back or even rout, decided it was a great idea to have a snack right behind them only to be shot at by my own pawns and compeltely ignore the fleeing, easy to catch, enemy.

adrian, my cook, is known for his lavish meals, but wow, i didnt know people would LITERALLY die just to eat one more bite of his food
surely you dont need to rebutcher corpses that you already half butchered if you leave the table to smoke a joint real quick?

Stormtrooper

Oh well... I could write an entire book about how much I hate the current love system in this game. Everytime I see a colonist flirting and being rebuffed I feel the need to punish him/her for that because the mod debuffs obtained from this slow down the work wayy too often for my taste. But when I see them actually becoming lovers I'm struggling very hard to keep myself from putting them against an execution squad and then leaving them to bleed to the death. Why, you might ask, since it grants a decent mood boost? Because stupid breakouts like this one described here occour way too often. Once I had two colonists ending together right after the crash only to break up the next day. Having the basic setup (obviously the most boring part) take twice longer than usual because of that made me cry.