any ideas?

Started by mastercpo, September 04, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastercpo

https://prnt.sc/ggvpxd
The visitor got the golden spear so i want to take from him without  any purchases so whats the easy way to obtain it?

SurvivoroftheNoobs

Killing them there really isn't any other way. Arresting him maybe but that would piss everyone off which would lead to killing them anyways.

XeoNovaDan

mastercpo

i can arrest him my rep is 100 for They tribe, how much i lost when i arrest?

makkenhoff

It's pretty much going to cause a war if you take it by force.

You have a few options you can try without directly causing the death without special items. You could drop a roof on their head - sometimes that will cut the neck and they will bleed out rather quickly - but it isn't a sure thing, and I've had a few incidents where I took the blame anyhow, I never bothered to test it  further after losing my star colonist to a neck wound a few months back. You could also try causing a man hunting pack of animals by targeting herds of untamed animals and hoping for a RNG hit. Another more dangerous option is to open one of the ancient tombs and hope it has mechanoids, usually traders and visitors will 'help' fight threats like that, but not always. Lastly, you can always manually target him, and attack him directly by drafting a colonist and using the 'B' hotkey to directly target something - sometimes I will use this key to knock down key supports to drop a roof on a melee heavy attacker. (Dwarf Fortress tactic, support column without the lever - I really love mechanical traps.)

khun_poo

Why not try to recruiting her with your hospitality mod? After that, just find an oppunity to arrest and release her later if you don't need her  :P

mastercpo

mastercpo

Quote from: khun_poo on September 04, 2017, 09:42:31 AM
Why not try to recruiting her with your hospitality mod? After that, just find an oppunity to arrest and release her later if you don't need her  :P
she was the leader of visitors so i can not rescue him with my hospitality mod after that i arrest him and release for 15 reps xd

khun_poo

Off topic...

with your maze like that. How do you deal with Infestation?

mastercpo

Quote from: khun_poo on September 04, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
Off topic...

with your maze like that. How do you deal with Infestation?
Reinforcements, oh i forgot to lock it btw ty