[1.3] [KV] Weapon Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, September 05, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Damn. I guess Im just gonna have to remember to not put more than 5 items in each container then.

Kiame

Update:
-'Do Until X' will not take into account quality and hit point filters when counting
Note: Any mod that adds its own filters will not be supported
-Stored items will now be correctly tallied when calculating a colony's total wealth

Kiame

Chaos17

I really like this individual storage for pawns, is it possible to extend it to armors too?
It would be so cool to see pawn go to their storage and equip what in there  8)
Unless the basic dresser already do that? I didn't saw that option.

Kiame

Ammo is a different mod so switching out ammo will not be possible.

See the post above this for an add-on mod for at least storing ammo

Chaos17

I was talking about Armor/equipement/gears  ;D
I know that you made another mod named "change dresser" but it doesn't let pawn to have individual storage to store they own clothes like in this mod who store guns, does it?
If yes, then ignore my question.

Kiame

drr i can't read... Saw Armor and thought Ammo...

I did have Change Dresser originally using personalized apparel but changed over to the base game's Outfits as it was simpler all around. I would like to make another pass and add in individual loadouts for apparel/armor at some point

vulkans

I'm getting a problem that I've narrowed down to some sort of interaction with the Hospitality mod: Successfully recruiting a hospitality visitor pawn causes the assign weapons button to break on the weapon boxes, the debug console prints out "An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary." when it's clicked. Saving and reloading the game fixes the problem.

Kiame

Hmm...
This is one of my earlier mods and after re-working parts of Change Dresser I'm scared to look at this code for this one  ;D

I'm thinking this'll require some TLC all around. I'll probably get to looking at it in the RW 1.0 timeframe. I will have this bug listed as things to investigate at that time Vulkans. Thanks for the feedback and hopefully it's not too painful to work around!

Kiame

1.0 Update:
Both Change Dresser and Weapon Storage now have a setting for changing the speed the mending attachment mends at

Kiame

Update: Added a new setting "Seconds Between Ticks" to go along with the renamed setting "HP Per Tick"

Example:
"Seconds Between Ticks" = 5.5
"HP Per Tick" = 2
Means: Every five and a half seconds, repair weapons two HP

For more information please see: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.msg416523#msg416523

doc776

not sure if new bug with new dev release right after this fix or my game is crippled.

I cant switch assigned weapons in combat mode and whenever I load the game all weapons are scattered on the floor and destroy few walls around the box. x_X

Kiame

Just tested in RW 1.0.1974 rev 538 and Weapon Storage version 1.0.0.4 and everything's working on my side