[1.3] [KV] Weapon Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, September 05, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Added the ability to drop one weapon at a time.

Steam and direct download updated

Kiame

Update: If a pawn has one or more weapons assigned to them, when they are downed, the currently equipped weapon will go back into storage instead of being dropped on the ground. When the pawn is drafted again they will need to re-equip the weapon.

Steam and direct download updated

Kiame

If anyone downloaded this earlier today (October 1st) please download it again. There was a bug in the code which prevented player-owned animals from becoming 'downed' which meant they'd stay up until they were killed. Direct download and steam have been updated with the fix.

Canute

What do you think about to add this feature to Raiders too ?
All weapons from downed/killed entities teleport back to the faction storage.
I think this is just fair ! :-)

Kiame

They'll have to build their own Weapon Storage first then assign weapons to each of their raiders. I don't think savages will take the time to do that but you never know  :P

Kiame

Update:
Weapons in the GUI are now sorted by type.
Cleaning up the buttons for selecting weapons when pawns are drafted.

Kiame

Update:
Added an option in Mod Settings to display weapon buttons even when a pawn is not drafted.

NemesisN

Every time I draft my colonist he drops all of his clothes, anything to do with this mod ?
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Kiame

This mod does not touch what a pawn is wearing

Do you have the Change Dresser mod - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35632.0 ?

That's probably what's causing the issue. I'll assume you're playing A17 at this point. There were two version of Change Dresser for A17, the original version and the BETA version. I'm going to guess if all yes so far that you're using the BETA version.

More than likely what's happening is the pawn has a battle outfit assigned to them. When they become drafted, the worn apparel tries to be placed into a Change Dresser, no applicable Change Dressers are found (due to filters) and are dropped on the ground. To fix this build another Change Dresser that accepts all apparel but set its Priority to Low (default value) so that no pawns intentionally store apparel in it.

If I'm completely off base let me know!

NemesisN

Quote from: Kiame on November 01, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
This mod does not touch what a pawn is wearing

Do you have the Change Dresser mod - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35632.0 ?

That's probably what's causing the issue. I'll assume you're playing A17 at this point. There were two version of Change Dresser for A17, the original version and the BETA version. I'm going to guess if all yes so far that you're using the BETA version.

More than likely what's happening is the pawn has a battle outfit assigned to them. When they become drafted, the worn apparel tries to be placed into a Change Dresser, no applicable Change Dressers are found (due to filters) and are dropped on the ground. To fix this build another Change Dresser that accepts all apparel but set its Priority to Low (default value) so that no pawns intentionally store apparel in it.

If I'm completely off base let me know!

yup just had to enabled all clothes as check mark and he does not strip down....I had them disabled because I did not want to store clothes currently there
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Kiame

Great glad that fixed it  :)

My thought on this is: as long as the priority is Low stuff that's not being used shouldn't end up in the dressers.

I know it can be annoying as the apparel does not show up in land-based trades. I still want to get this working. At least orbital trading should have the dresser's contents listed.

Kiame

Fixed for the latest A18 unstable build. Steam and direct download updated

Kiame

Update:
Added "Repair Attachment"
See mod description for more details
Stored Weapons will now show up in trade windows

Kiame

Update B18:
-Repair Attachment can now repair assigned equipped weapons as long as the pawn is not drafted and using them
-Repair Attachment will prioritize repairs in the following way: Assigned Weapons (starting with currently equipped) then weapons stored in the crates from highest priority to lowest

Update A17:
-Updated with all the features of A18