[1.3] [KV] Weapon Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, September 05, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrfisher

I'll just leave this right here.

bolt-action rifle (normal 50%)
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:49)
WeaponStorage.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_MakeDowned:Prefix(Pawn_HealthTracker)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:MakeDowned_Patch2(Object, Nullable`1, Hediff)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:CheckForStateChange_Patch0(Object, Nullable`1, Hediff)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:AddHediff(Hediff, BodyPartRecord, Nullable`1, DamageResult) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Trackers\Pawn_HealthTracker.cs:105)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:FinalizeAndAddInjury(Pawn, Hediff_Injury, DamageInfo, DamageResult) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\DamageWorkers\AddInjury\DamageWorker_AddInjury.cs:295)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:FinalizeAndAddInjury(Pawn, Single, DamageInfo, DamageResult) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\DamageWorkers\AddInjury\DamageWorker_AddInjury.cs:283)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:ApplyDamageToPart(DamageInfo, Pawn, DamageResult) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\DamageWorkers\AddInjury\DamageWorker_AddInjury.cs:236)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:ApplyToPawn(DamageInfo, Pawn) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\DamageWorkers\AddInjury\DamageWorker_AddInjury.cs:60)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:Apply(DamageInfo, Thing) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\DamageWorkers\AddInjury\DamageWorker_AddInjury.cs:26)
Verse.Thing:TakeDamage(DamageInfo) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Thing.cs:1002)
Verse.HealthUtility:DamageUntilDowned(Pawn, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\HealthUtility.cs:337)
Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu:<DoListingItems_MapTools>m__56(Pawn) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DevTools\Dialogs\Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.cs:1051)
Verse.<DebugToolMapForPawns>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DevTools\Dialogs\Dialog_DebugOptionListLister.cs:63)
Verse.DebugTool:DebugToolOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DevTools\DebugTool.cs:85)
Verse.DebugTools:DebugToolsOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DevTools\DebugTool.cs:16)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:116)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164)
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Kiame

ack am i getting sloppy? Looks like i missed a debug log. I'm assuming everything is working correctly in game?

rawrfisher

yea everythings fine with your mods but general behavior not so much

colonists ignoring downed colonists regardless of priority settings,  Throwing meals all over the place outside,  Doing all work compleatly outta order, Doing jobs they arnt assigned to and having breaks at the most ridiculous times

If anyones getting sloppy its me...   This is the 10th time I finish a message then have to edit it to add stuff I wanted to say initally.

Did you get around to replicateing any of the non error issues I was having with your mods?  The ones I am thinking of might have somthing to do with pathing when having multiple instances of the same storage unit on a map.  The savegame I sent has 2 different colonies on the same map lol
Professional jerk

Kiame

Been busy but i did just check my email and i did not receive any emails regarding rimworld.

If you have two colonies on the same map that can and will likely cause problems even in the base game. You will need to make sure all bills have a limited search area and when pawns get hungry there's no guarantee they'll grab the closest food.

If you want to restrict pawns to only use items from a certain area of the map use the base game's Allowed Areas to mark where pawns can be - a set of pawns in one colony and the surrounding area and the other pawns in the other colony and its surrounding area..

If pawns are placing items in zones they should not be it's more than likely a set of filters or priority are not correct.

rawrfisher

Tried to add Gun_OrassanShotgun330566 to ThingOwner but this thing is already in another container. owner=Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker, current container owner=(Map-0-PlayerHome). Use TryAddOrTransfer, TryTransferToContainer, or remove the item before adding it.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:59)
Verse.ThingOwner`1:TryAdd(Thing, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingOwner\DefaultThingOwnerImpl.cs:154)
Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker:AddEquipment(ThingWithComps) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Trackers\Pawn_EquipmentTracker.cs:217)
WeaponStorage.HarmonyPatchUtil:EquipWeapon(ThingWithComps, Pawn, AssignedWeaponContainer)
WeaponStorage.<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<Postfix>b__0()
Verse.Command_Action:ProcessInput(Event) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Gizmos\Command_Action.cs:18)
Verse.GizmoGridDrawer:DrawGizmoGrid(IEnumerable`1, Single, Gizmo&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Gizmos\GizmoGridDrawer.cs:162)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:94)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneUtility.cs:128)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:70)
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\WindowStack.cs:169)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:91)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164)

If you have some free time could you translate this for me?  I get this when I try equipping weapons on a pawn.  Its been hit and miss but I just keep trying and eventually it works.
Professional jerk

Kiame

Looks like an item got duplicated. Gun_OrassanShotgun330566 exists twice in the game.

rawrfisher

Quote from: Kiame on August 07, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
Looks like an item got duplicated. Gun_OrassanShotgun330566 exists twice in the game.

I didnt see a second shotgun.  If there was I definetly would be using it lol
Professional jerk

Kiame

Updated for the latest Mend & Recycle version

Kiame

Update:
Added an (i) button to inspect weapons from the Assign Weapons dialog window

rawrfisher

Im curious about the collection radius.
Seems the storage only collects in a radius of 1 while infinit storage collects in a radius of 2 or 3.
Professional jerk

Kiame

Heh I think that may be a bug as infinite storage does seem to suck up stuff further away. I should look into that

rawrfisher

Quote from: Kiame on August 31, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
Heh I think that may be a bug as informed storage does seem to suck up stuff further away. I should look into that
Lol I only noticed it cause I have both the infinite and weapon storage in the same room fairly close together
Professional jerk

Canute

Kiame,
could you take a look into
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for MendingWeaponStoragePatch.HarmonyPatches ---> System.ArgumentException: No target method specified for class MendingWeaponStoragePatch.Patch_WorkGiver_DoBill_TryFindBestBillIngredients (declaringType=, methodName =TryFindBestBillIngredients, methodType=, argumentTypes=NULL)
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.PrepareType () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor..ctor (Harmony.HarmonyInstance instance, System.Type type, Harmony.HarmonyMethod attributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__9_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MendingWeaponStoragePatch.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

https://git.io/fAluY

That error appear after i add Weapon Storage to the mod list.

Edit: I did some testing. The error appear when i use it together with
[B19] Mend And Recycle
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22894.0

Kiame

Make sure you're using the most recent version of both mods. That will happen when one version is older than the other