[WIP] Industrial Rim 2

Started by Cala13er, September 07, 2017, 04:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in any parts of Industrial Rim? (Don't vote for yes and no please)

Yes, The Core looks to add good features
1 (50%)
Yes, Steam Economy has one of my votes
2 (100%)
Yes, Armory seems fun
1 (50%)
No, I will not be getting this mod upon release
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: October 08, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

Cala13er

Industrial Rim 2

Google docs for Industrial Rim (Incomplete) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVga8vGyC85SQ0uvATT81p4DS11P3NJ3n0Is468JyDs/edit?usp=sharing

Description:
    Hello, welcome to Industrial Rims 2 unfinished mod post, this post is to announce the return of the Industrial Rim mod which got a lot of attention back in Alpha 2/3/5. Due to the amazing evolution of RimWorld, a few things in the old mod will not return. But expect most of it to return. Industrial Rim is returning as a modular mod. Meaning split up into parts. Starting with the core features and then a wing of other optional mods that will extend your Industrial Rim experience. Industrial Rim is now taking a whole new path this time round. Hoping to be far better than the poorly put together past versions.

The mod has a long way to go, and a lot of planned features.

Split into these modules :

Core - Basic Industrial Rim features, does not offer the full Industrial Rim Experience.
    PowerGen Add-On - Allow for more power generation methods like nuclear, hydro and more along with more power options.
    Industries Add-on - Late game based Add-On, will allow you to mass produce low end products to sell at wholesale prices!
    Armory Add-On - This is something I made for the pure adaptation to the increasing difficulty overtime.
    Circuitry Add-On - Adds complicated wiring and logical options to achieve certain designs based on factorio
    Steam Economy Add-On - Based on factories steam system. This adds a huge bonus to having rivers.
    And more modules to come as planned. For more features please see the google docs spreadsheet at the top of this post.

My tutorials from Alpha 3 LOL :
    I watched these and cringed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvAfLnPJAaM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkVucz5O4kc

Mod Team:

Contributors - WorldOfIllusion, Mrofa, Nackblad and Hancake

Notes:
    N/A

Playthroughs from back in Alpha 3 :
    RimWorld Alpha 3 Industrial RIM Update v1.1.2 by Viper2350

RimWorld Alpha 3 Industrial RIM -- Part 1 -- Lets Take A Look by Viper2350
    RimWorld Alpha 3 Industrial RIM -- Part 2 -- Minigun by Viper2350

Modded Rimworld - Industrial Rim Ep 1 - New Metal, Manufacturing & Buildings by Gaming with Ryan
    Modded Rimworld - Industrial Rim Ep 2 - steel manufacturing by Gaming with Ryan
    Modded Rimworld - Industrial Rim Ep 3 - Lets try this again by Gaming with Ryan
    Modded Rimworld - Industrial Rim Ep 4 - Setting Up Automated Mining by Gaming with Ryan
    Modded Rimworld - Industrial Rim Ep 5 - Troubles With Steel Manufacting by Gaming with Ryan[/list]