[WIP] [1.0] Beauty Floors v.1.0 Nov/12/2018

Started by swefan, September 08, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suucherries

Wow! These floors looking AMAZING. Thank you for all your hard work!

swefan

Updated to B18

*Not 100% tested

swefan

Update 08: Added 3 new floors.

One is a new  painted stone floor, same style, different pattern and palette.

The others 2 are just "crazy experiments", probably I'll remove them later, but at least I want to try them.

Harry_Dicks

Holy moley! How have I not seen this until now? These floors are freaking awesome! It's about time someone made some actually special, yet GOOD looking floors. Hell yeah, can't wait to get this into game! 8)

zmadz

wow i hope you update these for b19 after seeing their beauty makes me wanna go back to b18 just so i can build them

swefan

Updated to 1.0

Added 4 new floors

NOT 100% TESTED

zmadz

hey i can't seem to build anything on top of your Orizontal wood planks as they don't support medium buildings

swefan

Quote from: zmadz on November 12, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
hey i can't seem to build anything on top of your Orizontal wood planks as they don't support medium buildings

Thanks for testing my mod.
This error was repeated on all floors except metal floors, that was a BIG blasting error lol
Fixed even misspelling Horizontal Wood
Beauty Floors V1.0

Thanks again

LiteEmUp

Quote from: swefan on November 12, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
Quote from: zmadz on November 12, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

Thanks for testing my mod.
This error was repeated on all floors except metal floors, that was a BIG blasting error lol
Fixed even misspelling Horizontal Wood
Beauty Floors V1.0

Thanks again

thats weird.. your mod is on "red" and game says it is not compatible with current version..

i checked about.xml and it says version 1.0.2059
i changedd it to 1.0 and your mod still is "red"

anyone likely knows how to "fix" this?? i like his mod coz it really has some nice floor designs

Canute

Don't you have this issue with all none-updated mods ?
You need to replace
<targetVersion>1.0.0</targetVersion>
with
<supportedVersions>
       <li>1.0</li>
</supportedVersions>

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Canute on March 15, 2019, 05:07:41 AM
Don't you have this issue with all none-updated mods ?
You need to replace
<targetVersion>1.0.0</targetVersion>
with
<supportedVersions>
       <li>1.0</li>
</supportedVersions>
lol thnx for the reply.... your reply made me recheck the mods...

so what i've noticed is that it is only a problem on local installs... so what i did was when i unzipped the files, i unzipped it directly the where the rimworld mod folder should be.. so the game does not detect it when a mod is installed on another folder lol... like "Rimworld/Mods/BeautyFloors/BeautyFloors"

so all my local mods are working now as intended...

Canute

LiteEmUp,
i just checked the archive structre of the mod here. And it looks fine.
Maybe you told your archive tool to create a folder with the archive name at the unzip process.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Canute on March 20, 2019, 04:07:06 AM
LiteEmUp,
i just checked the archive structre of the mod here. And it looks fine.
Maybe you told your archive tool to create a folder with the archive name at the unzip process.
that is pretty much what i did lol... every local mods are working fine now for me.. maybe except children and pregnancy mod... i havent noticed couples doing the "lovin" even though i made a couple's bed for them.. maybe they need to get married first?