Mod Request: Sayan Race

Started by Ded1, September 08, 2017, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ded1

was hoping someone who knows how can make a Sayan race,  so workspeed modifier of like 20% or higher (cause they work really hard), and a significant melee combat boost (cause well, they are sayans).  Even something that increases the hitpoints of all their parts if possible, cause they are hard to hurt and kill.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Canute

Ahh so you mean a cheating race.
Or maybe some temp. limit so they need a enviroment temp. of 50C or greater to feel well ! :-)

Vlad0mi3r

Quote from: Ded1 on September 08, 2017, 05:52:56 PM
was hoping someone who knows how can make a Sayan race,  so workspeed modifier of like 20% or higher (cause they work really hard), and a significant melee combat boost (cause well, they are sayans).  Even something that increases the hitpoints of all their parts if possible, cause they are hard to hurt and kill.

Yep its called bionics and powered armour with shield belts. There are even mods with advanced bionics that would turn your suggested Sayan into mincemeat.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

ZE

Saiyan would be hard to sustain, they have large food requirements...... ever see goku eat? vegeta is the same aswell

they'd eat your colony out of house and home!!

they are pretty much like humans though, have a innate bloodlust and get joy from combat.  they get bored doing menial tasks like gardening.

biggest problem arises when there is a full moon, anyone caught outside during a full moon becomes an Oozaru, which will be berserk unless they have the "Saiyan Elite" trait.

As a reaction to having a loved one die they can unlock Super Saiyan, which burns their rest/food to give them crazy combat prowress

someone want to build these guys they would make for excelent raiders

Dragoon

Quote from: ZE on September 10, 2017, 04:40:18 PM
Saiyan would be hard to sustain, they have large food requirements...... ever see goku eat? vegeta is the same aswell

they'd eat your colony out of house and home!!

they are pretty much like humans though, have a innate bloodlust and get joy from combat.  they get bored doing menial tasks like gardening.

biggest problem arises when there is a full moon, anyone caught outside during a full moon becomes an Oozaru, which will be berserk unless they have the "Saiyan Elite" trait.

As a reaction to having a loved one die they can unlock Super Saiyan, which burns their rest/food to give them crazy combat prowress

someone want to build these guys they would make for excelent raiders

Damn, that actually sounds balanced.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Ded1

honestly i just put it up to see if someone was even willing, but i love your suggestions
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

N23

There is already a Werewolf mod. That maybe fullfit your desire.

SpaceDorf

why is there such a demand for op races ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Albion

Quote from: SpaceDorf on October 08, 2017, 05:07:46 PM
Because most fictional races are op compared to humans.

If someone will provide the sprites/textures I could implement a rudimentary version of the sayan race.
Something like this:
- increased workspeed
- slightly higher hp
- massive increase in hunger rate

N23

Even when you don't make them OP, than still it would be interesting.
Full moon = rage; some one die; super sayin rage.
More hunger, faster walking and strong brawlers :) should do alot.
Let alone some cool DBZ clothings :)

sadpickle

Quote from: SpaceDorf on October 08, 2017, 05:07:46 PM
A symptom of the Instant Gratification Society, perhaps?