[1.0] Trading Economy 3.1

Started by WalkingProblem, September 08, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Quote from: Canute on December 04, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
crusader2010,
i don't this error belong to this mod, it is more related to Achtung! !
Or do you think this mod change anything about hauling ?

Not sure, but it might change stuff related to how animals do hauling. I'm thinking that maybe some of my animals are trying to haul the marble chunk out from the tile where the door is going to be built. The error seems to trigger inside AnimalFramework though (because HandleBlockingThingJob_Prefix is only inside its AnimalJobs.dll).
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Canute

Animal, maybe but you didn't mention this before.
Does Achtung! affect animals too, not sure about.

WalkingProblem

[1.0] TRADING ECONOMY 3.1 - quick bug fix

NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/1-0-trading-economy-3-1/
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1130945311
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35551.0

ADVANCED ANIMALS FRAMEWORKS Required: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336991209
JECTOOLS Required: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32868.0
GIDDYUP! Recommended: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37323.0

----

CHANGELOG VER 3.1
– Resolved Walkblem Vehicle body part should not be hit-able red errors
– Resolved previously unknown mistake, where Walkblem Artillery combat force is 10 times more likely to be spawned than others types.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: crusader2010 on December 04, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Not sure, but it might change stuff related to how animals do hauling. I'm thinking that maybe some of my animals are trying to haul the marble chunk out from the tile where the door is going to be built. The error seems to trigger inside AnimalFramework though (because HandleBlockingThingJob_Prefix is only inside its AnimalJobs.dll).

I'm not exactly sure how you get the error.

Try downloading the latest version of the Advanced Animal Frameworks: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336991209

Trading Economy mod, should be loaded at the bottom; while the AAF should be loaded near the top of the mod list.

crusader2010

Quote from: Walking Problem on December 04, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
Quote from: crusader2010 on December 04, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

I'm not exactly sure how you get the error.

Try downloading the latest version of the Advanced Animal Frameworks: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336991209

Trading Economy mod, should be loaded at the bottom; while the AAF should be loaded near the top of the mod list.

Thank you for the update. It did stop some errors from showing up. Will try to reproduce the above one and see if it happens again (now I literally put TradingEconomy at the very bottom, right before RimHUD though). AnimalFramework was the latest version.

When starting Rimworld I'm still getting 6 errors like: "Config error in FactionBase_WalkblemPharma: ArchotechEye tradeability doesn't allow traders to sell this thing". Full log: LOG

Thanks!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

WalkingProblem

Quote from: crusader2010 on December 04, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
Thank you for the update. It did stop some errors from showing up. Will try to reproduce the above one and see if it happens again (now I literally put TradingEconomy at the very bottom, right before RimHUD though). AnimalFramework was the latest version.

When starting Rimworld I'm still getting 6 errors like: "Config error in FactionBase_WalkblemPharma: ArchotechEye tradeability doesn't allow traders to sell this thing". Full log: LOG

Thanks!

Putting trading economy mod right at the absolute bottom MIGHT help for this error. Because basically, I tried to make walkblem factions sell rare items. But you can ignore the error, it wont break the game even if it exist.

I think you should put RimHUD higher, maybe after all the frameworks like HugLibs, Advanced Animal Frameworks, Jectools, etc...

Mod list sequence should be:

1. Frameworks (hugslib, AAF, Jectools)
2. Gameplay changing/UI related (for example psychology, giddy up)
3. Items/Furniture adding
4. Factions
5. Animals

This is usually how I arrange mine, and usually it works without a hitch the first time I do it. (usually)

NoCanDo

BRUUUUUHHH! Where can I get them 100000000000000000000 capacity carrying vehicles?!?!?

Kapun

Noticed a small typo in the description
"Extremely resourceful at find buyers for all kind of products, they are willing to buy anything you are able to offer them, in exchange for the vital silver coins that everyone needs to be part of the great trading economy."
I believe it should be:
"Extremely resourceful at finding buyers for all kind of products, they are willing to buy anything you are able to offer them, in exchange for the vital silver coins that everyone needs to be part of the great trading economy."

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Kapun on December 09, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
Noticed a small typo in the description
"Extremely resourceful at find buyers for all kind of products, they are willing to buy anything you are able to offer them, in exchange for the vital silver coins that everyone needs to be part of the great trading economy."
I believe it should be:
"Extremely resourceful at finding buyers for all kind of products, they are willing to buy anything you are able to offer them, in exchange for the vital silver coins that everyone needs to be part of the great trading economy."

Oh~ Well spotted~

My fingers usually take off on their own tangent, like as if they have their own brains.... They dont always type what my brain is thinking. My fingers are lazy that way... lmao

Quote from: NoCanDo on December 09, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
BRUUUUUHHH! Where can I get them 100000000000000000000 capacity carrying vehicles?!?!?

I don't think the Walkblem Heavy Armored Caravan (WHAC) is for sale... lol

Canute

He can abandon his colony and join the trading faction, but that would end his game. :-)

RobustAndRun

Noticed that a glitter caravan's inventory doesn't look very... glittery?
Am I having a mod conflict or something?

wolfsilver00

Faction Walkblem Galactic Trading Incorporated of def WalkblemTradings has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms groupKind=Trader, tile=60505, inhabitants=False, points=735, faction=Walkblem Galactic Trading Incorporated, traderKind=, generateFightersOnly=False, dontUseSingleUseRocketLaunchers=False, raidStrategy=, forceOneIncap=False, seed=
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count(IEnumerable`1)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch2(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup:SpawnPawns(IncidentParms)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Harmony.Traverse:GetValue()
GiddyUpCaravan.Harmony.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival_TFaction Walkblem Galactic Trading Incorporated of def WalkblemTradings has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms groupKind=Trader, tile=60505, inhabitants=False, points=735, faction=Walkblem Galactic Trading Incorporated, traderKind=, generateFightersOnly=False, dontUseSingleUseRocketLaunchers=False, raidStrategy=, forceOneIncap=False, seed=
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count(IEnumerable`1)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch2(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup:SpawnPawns(IncidentParms)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
GiddyUpCaravan.Harmony.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival_TryExecuteWorker:MountAnimals(IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival, IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival:TryExecuteWorker_Patch0(Object, IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
Verse.<DoIncidentDebugAction>c__AnonStorey54:<>m__0()
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister:DebugAction(String, Action)
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister:DoListingItems()
Verse.Dialog_OptionLister:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

I've got that error.. I don't get caravans basically.. Any idea?

Canute

Do you use latest version of all GiddyUp mods ?

onerous1

Quote from: RobustAndRun on December 16, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
Noticed that a glitter caravan's inventory doesn't look very... glittery?
Am I having a mod conflict or something?

According to the description of the mod in the first post on the first page... no.

Beathrus

Where should I put this mod in my mod order? Does it go in factions or somewhere lower? Does it change mechanics?