[1.0] Trading Economy 3.1

Started by WalkingProblem, September 08, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 14, 2018, 03:37:12 PM
Those textures look awesome! I'm a big fan of all of the changes. Do you think in the future you could ever have it as a mod option, to have all of the traders as 1 faction? Hmm now that I think about it though, I may be able to turn off the ones I don't need with RF - Faction Control. I'm gonna try that out.

I definitely have no plans to make them as 1 faction, because thats how the mod is designed. =P

Harry_Dicks

Can you give us a clue as to what project you will release for us next? ;D I'm getting this yellow error thrown at me:

Config error in Caravan_WalkblemMilitary_MeleeWeapons: MeleeWeapon_Club is not Stockable
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 14, 2018, 06:37:50 PM
Can you give us a clue as to what project you will release for us next? ;D I'm getting this yellow error thrown at me:

Config error in Caravan_WalkblemMilitary_MeleeWeapons: MeleeWeapon_Club is not Stockable
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

As mentioned in Discord, you can just ignore the error, since it wont break the game.

Apparently clubs are not "stockable"... weird. But I know how to fix this. But since its not game breaking... I gonna ignore it for now.

----

Up next should be an update to the Planet of the Apes mod, to give more variations to body types and faces, as well as facial scars, face paints and apparels. Likely to remove the non-adults apes, unless Alien Framework is going to do a fix that I requested - if the fix is in, I will add in pregnancy for the Apes.

After Apes, I'm not exactly sure, could be DinoRim or White Walkers or Starship Troopers Federation. Have not really decided yet. Or I could be working on the goblins/orcs for the Lord of the Rim mod series.

Harry_Dicks

Ahhh, sounds excited! I'm sure whatever you decide to make, will turn out great. I like your artwork, and hoping that maybe you will put out some just content packs. I'm always trying to get more new tribal and medieval stuff to go with those runs! ;D

dkurage

Can one of the tanks not be added to your colony? I had one show up as part of a wandering caravan event and choose to defend it (because i wanted free stuff and, also, tank), which made it part of my faction. But I couldn't actually do anything with it. It just wandered the map because I couldn't assign it to an area or person, and I couldn't use it for my own caravans. I ended up losing the tank when I eventually abandoned the area in favor a spot closer to a trading hub.

Its probably still out there, roaming the wilds as a free tank.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: dkurage on January 17, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

Tanky went off to live on a farm with all of his other tanky friends!

WalkingProblem

Quote from: dkurage on January 17, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
Can one of the tanks not be added to your colony? I had one show up as part of a wandering caravan event and choose to defend it (because i wanted free stuff and, also, tank), which made it part of my faction. But I couldn't actually do anything with it. It just wandered the map because I couldn't assign it to an area or person, and I couldn't use it for my own caravans. I ended up losing the tank when I eventually abandoned the area in favor a spot closer to a trading hub.

LMAO~

This is a problem when another mod makes caravan do weird stuffs~ haha

I will rework the caravan or improve it, and see whether I can make the tank "tameable"

fernandonc123

GOD KING please tell me how i kill the tank because i have tried using a freezer with temps over -230c and nothing happened on the equipaments tab of the tank says that the confortable temperature is 0c to 50c. i stanting to think this tank is a son of Jiren...
LOL
im from brazil sorry for my bad english :/

WalkingProblem

Quote from: fernandonc123 on January 21, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
GOD KING please tell me how i kill the tank because i have tried using a freezer with temps over -230c and nothing happened on the equipaments tab of the tank says that the confortable temperature is 0c to 50c. i stanting to think this tank is a son of Jiren...
LOL

LOL... erm... you can use the devmode for one. LMAO~

The tank is designed to be almost unkillable... (might change that for the next update)

What happened?

fernandonc123

Quote from: Walking Problem on January 21, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
Quote from: fernandonc123 on January 21, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
LOL

LOL... erm... you can use the devmode for one. LMAO~

The tank is designed to be almost unkillable... (might change that for the next update)

What happened?

just make that thing killable please... i need those loots... XD

WalkingProblem

Quote from: fernandonc123 on January 22, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
just make that thing killable please... i need those loots... XD

HHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm............

Canute

Does you want start a vote ?
I am against it ! Unkillable,undownable but pacifist ! :-)
The company got the best secured transport vehicle.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Canute on January 23, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Does you want start a vote ?
I am against it ! Unkillable,undownable but pacifist ! :-)
The company got the best secured transport vehicle.

Actually I can come out with like 3 version of transport.

- Super fast, lightly armored, light weapon
- Super slow, virtually unkillable, no weapons
- Current one, (changed to) medium armor, (change back to) OP weapon

Then its up to your luck, which transport is chosen to deliver the goods.

SPas

say if i delete trading economy 2.2 and install 2.4 in my current save is it compatible?

Canute

They should be.
But to be sure, just backup the old 2.2 folder.
And when the safegame isn't loading you can revert the changes.