[New world event] : Prisoner exchange event

Started by khun_poo, September 11, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

When colonist got kidnap on raid I have found that playing as tribal is very hard to ransom them back (electricity? what kind of sorcery is this?).
So, I came up with new world tile event that let you trade prisoner of the faction whose capture your colonist to make a trade. They may show up nearby as an outpost or locate on the world city faction nearby. They will ask to exchange their captive colonist with your captive prisoner of their faction. They may demand to trade with silver like normal ransom too. When you're alive at event tile on world map. You'll have an option to fulfill trade or take prisoner back by attack them.

btw, you can still use comm console if you have one later.

Lightzy

+1

Only usually if you have pawns kidnapped it's a game-over situation so I dunno

Yoshida Keiji

In my current game I already got 3 pawns kidnapped. One of the three was sister of another pawn still within the Colony. Everytime I checked on the brother I could see the sister status as Prisoner and then it chanced to belonging to pirate faction so was recruited. I was making preparations for a rescue before she joined the pirates. Then, still half way preparation...I got raided...by the same pirates...and she was there too! I had one of my guys shoot at her with a great bow, to down her, but the sister was Frail (80yo) and died after the third shot. Brother was sad of course but I still built a sarcophagus and buried her there. Brother didn't had any negative thought about the colonist who shot her. But part of her capture was the brother's fault who went into mental break while chasing the pirate who was kidnapping her. Weren't he had gone binging, she wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place.

As a tribal the ransom was triple the amount of silver I had on me, so couldn't pay. My only problem was that whoever is kidnapped, the game doesn't pin-point which of all the pirate outposts is he/she being hostage in... ...and while Boreal Forest with only 10 days of plantation, preparations were never ending...

khun_poo

Yea, that's the problem with all tribal start when raid come and kidnap our colonist  :-[

I really need to know where they held hostage so I suggest this one up.