[1.0] [KV] Change Dresser (AlienRaces now supported) [ModSync]

Started by Kiame, September 15, 2017, 02:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Maybe, didn't tryed it with 100% so far.
Try it with 90%.

Kiame

When i was mending i'd set the colonist apparel preference to above 90% and in the dresser from which apparel was being mended, set it to anything under 90%.

At this point it's the base game's logic saying to dress pawns. Not sure if there are any mods that tweak it so it's not as common for them to check for apparel changes.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Kiame on March 26, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
When i was mending i'd set the colonist apparel preference to above 90% and in the dresser from which apparel was being mended, set it to anything under 90%.

At this point it's the base game's logic saying to dress pawns. Not sure if there are any mods that tweak it so it's not as common for them to check for apparel changes.
Will clothing placed inside the dresser follow the dressing policy, even overruling the 'forced clothing' status?

Canute

Forced override any policy, you need manual remove the force.

Kiame

There's also a setting for this mod in the settings page to follow or ignore 'forced' apparel

Ruisuki

Ah thats what I was looking for! thanks kiame. With that I wont have to forbid the door to the apparel

Kiame

Update:
-'Do Until X' will not take into account quality and hit point filters when counting
Note: Any mod that adds its own filters will not be supported
-Stored items will now be correctly tallied when calculating a colony's total wealth

ZE

was recently trin to test out somethin, i opened up an Apini Drone in Change Dresser, and couldn't change skin-tone, i do not know how to make it compatable.   second thing is closing an Apini Drone had him change to a pink-box.  See the male apini use the same bodytype as the female, but female andmale are restricted from selecting eachother.  but the problem actually was when i closed it, it assumed this Male Apini would have the body type of Male.

Kiame

I'd have to dig into how apini drones bodies are defined. IIRC I had to use the 4 basic types of bodies and see if the alien races support them. Not sure if i want to go down that rabbit hole for asexual race compatibility

Kiame

I am currently trying again to have both Outfits defined by the core game and Custom Outfits work together.

The new dresser will not be save-game compatible so I will be posting it under a different mod-posting (for lack of a better term).

I will have links to that here. I hope to have it in the next few days. It will be in a 'beta' phase and if all goes well that will be the version heading into RimWorld's official release version.

Kiame

The new version is available here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.0

It is NOT save game compatible so you will need to start a new game.

CSGMat

halo.
how to reset/clear list on Assign Outfits?
2 on list already dead but still on list Assign Outfits (reason dead is incapable status, and feed to animal).

sorry, ignore that post, me just need restat game for dead gone on list.
thank you.

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where pawns will be naked when they try to change to another outfit

CSGMat

Please add support Dubs Rimkit mods,
cause..
1.switch outfits not equip Medkit, and me need forced to equip Medkit.
2.if me travel (medkit still "forced") for raid or world map event, and when me arrivals in that place all my paws naked.
3.if me travel (medkit not "forced") for raid or world map event, and when me arrivals in that place medkit got auto remove and if me forced equip, my paws got naked
Thank You.

Kiame

Just took a look at Dubs Rimkit. It looks like they're backpacks of sorts? You could try the new version of Change Dresser - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.0 - and the custom outfits option.

The packs go where belts do so the new version of Change Dresser will work for what you want to do:
1. Create a Custom Outift
2. Select the pawn to wear the pack
3. Assign the pack to use and either the other apparel to use or the outfit to use

I'm curious too, why doesn't the current version work? If the pack is assigned to an outfit it should be equipped unless there's another belt item that is a higher score when equipping the pawn. In that case consider making another outfit - Medic - which only has the med pack as an option for the belt slot.