[1.0] Androids - The ultimate manpower solution

Started by ChJees, September 16, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hey ChJees,
i need to made you a compliment !
You are one of the few modder who replace the 0 with a 1 so people can download instantly from dropbox without to open the site before ! :-)

Could you add
Requires Alien Race Framework 2.0
at the about.xml ?

ChJees

Guess i could do so at the next patch i make.
Also yeah it took some reading to do. (Still not happy about Dropbox changes)

Recently i made a Discord server for my mods :P . Was about time.
https://discord.gg/vdb47e9

OniRyo

Getting debug error:

XML error: <ImmuneToXenophobia>true</ImmuneToXenophobia> doesn't correspond to any field in type GeneralSettings.

It only appears when Androids is loaded regardless of what else I enable/disable/reorder. Just downloaded/installed both AlienRaces and Androids few minutes ago so have the most recent of both.

ChJees

Quote from: OniRyo on October 05, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
Getting debug error:

XML error: <ImmuneToXenophobia>true</ImmuneToXenophobia> doesn't correspond to any field in type GeneralSettings.

It only appears when Androids is loaded regardless of what else I enable/disable/reorder. Just downloaded/installed both AlienRaces and Androids few minutes ago so have the most recent of both.

Check the releases for Alien Race Framework and get the latest version there. It wasn't up to date with the Steam Workshop version :P .

Canute

A little request,
when prepare carefully is installed, maybe use this to create new printed androids ?

OniRyo

Quote from: ChJees on October 05, 2017, 04:24:33 PM
Quote from: OniRyo on October 05, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
Getting debug error:

Check the releases for Alien Race Framework and get the latest version there. It wasn't up to date with the Steam Workshop version :P .

Ahh awesome, works now, thanks! :)

ptx

same issue, headless droids.

modlist: http://dumptext.com/jPM1evIJ

Alien Races 17 v7 (latest).

several red debug warnings just conflict with EPOE Rebalanced (it removes golden eyes).
I have loaded your mod on top of EPOE, at the bottom most (just above Tech Advancing), remove EPOE Rebalanced, doesn't seem to work. Maybe conflict with other mod that haven't cross my mind?

Could you make the random generated droids to have android back story for the next iteration.
Thanks!

Canute

Another issue with your EPoE patch.
I can't install ribs, i got adrenalin and medical rib on stock, an android got a shattered rib, rib replacement researched but can't install them.

SpaceDorf

The ultimate MANpower solution.

Yeah right ;)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

ChJees

Quote from: ptx on October 06, 2017, 08:17:02 PM
same issue, headless droids.

modlist: http://dumptext.com/jPM1evIJ

Alien Races 17 v7 (latest).

several red debug warnings just conflict with EPOE Rebalanced (it removes golden eyes).
I have loaded your mod on top of EPOE, at the bottom most (just above Tech Advancing), remove EPOE Rebalanced, doesn't seem to work. Maybe conflict with other mod that haven't cross my mind?

Could you make the random generated droids to have android back story for the next iteration.
Thanks!

No idea what would cause headless Androids.

Quote from: Canute on October 07, 2017, 05:06:14 AM
Another issue with your EPoE patch.
I can't install ribs, i got adrenalin and medical rib on stock, an android got a shattered rib, rib replacement researched but can't install them.

Huh, guess i will check out the EPOE patch then. I based it off Xenns Racc EPOE patch.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on October 07, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Yeah right ;)

It's just an expression :V.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: ChJees on October 07, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
It's just an expression :V.

I know .. it just caught my eye *wink wink* *eyebrowwiggle*

ptx

Quote from: ChJees on October 07, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
No idea what would cause headless Androids.

I suspect it's the eyes. I used to have orassans in my last run, and they have normal cat people heads. So, instead just new eyes graphic, why not whole head like other Alien Races mods.

Mod conflict with Relations Tab. All droids have their respective heads now.

Canute

MAN (or M.A.N.) special Spacedorf should know this special shortcut/corpocation ! :-)
or
MANpower,  Massive ANdroid power

Some ideas:
- Android v2.0, some research after syntheic organs to improve/replace the android Boomrat-stomach with some effective stomach that don't explode anymore.

- Ultimate dress, made out of hyperweave,gold,components, combine the abilites of both dresses with the protection of the combat dress.

- Some hood or hairribbon for the headprotection would be nice too.

- Maybe a race restriction to android for all dress, so human's don't use them.

RyanRim

When Nano List reaches Rimworld, this is epic.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Canute on October 08, 2017, 03:12:08 AM
MAN (or M.A.N.) special Spacedorf should know this special shortcut/corpocation ! :-)
or
MANpower,  Massive ANdroid power

you are giving me way to much credit.
I just noticed the textual difference in calling a bunch of maiden bots a Man-Power  Solution.
But guessing that men made the executive decissions in this product line while being also the main target group,
I think this discussion will lead to nowhere.