[1.1-A17] Holy Washer! Get rid of that tainted effect in more immersive way!

Started by Bunkier, September 16, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowstitch

This is a really great mod, and good work on making it, but I honestly just prefer to mod off the "dead man's clothing" entirely, because I think it's a pretty stupid and pointless feature to begin with.

Nightinggale

Quote from: sma342 on September 16, 2017, 10:02:56 AMYou may do everything with this until you won't make money on it.
:o
I can do everything with this mod until I'm not making money on it??? Sounds like I can sell it, but not distribute it for free. I think it should say something like "unless you make money on it". You might also add that something about other people aren't allowed to claim to have made it themselves.

Apart from that, the actual mod looks great and much better than the mod, which just ignores dead man's appeal. It's more realistic.

I wonder if you can make it act like a toilet if the hygiene mod is loaded, in the sense that it produce waste water you have to get rid of.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

dareddevil7

Pretty good, I am however disappointed by the lack of Holy Diver references

Ekarus

Wonder if it'd be possible to get this working with Dubb's Bad Hygiene, it'd be nice to run this off my colony's sewer system... In regards to "Balance" anyway, it's an absolutely wonderful thing in of itself.

It did however remind me the song "My Washing Machine" exists. Weirdest damn song I've ever heard.
and I listen to nightcore.

Bunkier

Ah uh ye, my mistake Nightinggale. My english is not great and uh i didn't knew what that word was meaning or something :P Anyway i think it could work with Dubb's Bad Hygiene mod but i have to talk with my C# programmer about that and ofc ask mod author if i can do that.

Bunkier

Kbforss

Harry_Dicks

jacknight

CAN YOU HELP ME I DOWNLOAD THIS MOD AND CHECK IT ON MY RIMWORLD B18 BUT I CANT FIND THE HOLY WASHER IN THE GAME. WHERE CAN I FIND IT??

Calahan

@jacknight - Please do not shout like you just have (ie. using caps lock) when posting on this forum.