[1.0] Dinosauria: A Rimworld Mod / v1.4

Started by spincrus, September 17, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMalk

"BodyDef Knucklehead has BodyPartRecord of Body whose children have more or equal total coverage than 1. This means parent can't be hit independently at all."

This is a dinosaur from this mod, right? There must be a problem with the BodyDef, but i get lost when looking at those numbers :p

PS.: I'm using the unnoficial B18 version.

RequiemFang

Anyone one got an unoffical animal armor update for this mod? I think the other one is sort of outdated and has issues.

SkyBlueMuffalo

Hi there,

I'd love to use this mod but I', still on B18. Is there a compatible version? The 1.2 won't work.

Thanks in advance. The mod looks absolutely amazing!

eksynn

Quote from: SkyBlueMuffalo on July 18, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
Hi there,

I'd love to use this mod but I', still on B18. Is there a compatible version? The 1.2 won't work.

Thanks in advance. The mod looks absolutely amazing!
sorry to ask but, why not just update your entire game to 1.0?
you can even run two copies of the game.. one for b18 and one for 1.0 -shrug-
just a thought

didn't really post to respond to this, just wanted to thank the mod creator for it xD dinosaurs were always missing, from my experience
curious why you removed the teeth from some dinos though

NoCanDo

Lot's of dinos missing initial armor to blunt/sharp. Think about it. The stego, the minimi, a lot of dinos have plates made out of ???, but they show no armor value. Would be nice to have them and not just being cannon fooder dinos with huge HP pools. I like my stego army but they die so fast...

eksynn

i'm also getting an error - any chance you can take a look at it?

[attachment deleted due to age]

temple_wing

Would you please add support to combat extended?

SergeMalbret

Balance suggestion:

Make the market value of fertilized eggs relate to the market value of the animal that will hatch.

I like the idea of buying fertilized eggs through trades, and the idea of selling off unneeded animals (rather than butchering them). But currently doing those two things leads to extremely easy wealth generation.

Example: a fertilized T-Rex egg costs 140, while an adult T-Rex costs 3600. A "baby" has a market price modifier of 40%. So buying 7 T-Rex eggs, and just having them hatch into babies leads to a wealth increase of 9100 with almost no effort.

This is because the market value of a fertilized T-Rex egg is currently set to less than 4% of that of an adult. So I suggest setting the market value of fertilized eggs to somewhere around 25-30% of the adult, which is still significantly cheaper than a baby (40%) but would alleviate these market issues.

Aidan

I was debating on installing this mod and I don't regret it, I love it! it makes manhunter packs so much dangerous, but in return dinosaurs offer great defenses when tamed, also you get really strong leathers of them.