[A12D] Extreme Temperature Shields (V1.6) 10-8-15 5 Shields added! Fixes!

Started by BangUDie, July 25, 2015, 06:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

Awesome, I will be adding it to the pack tomorrow, thanks for letting me know you updated! I personally rebalance the costs of things based off what already exists in the pack, on that note my personal opinion is that your costs are balanced when applied as a stand alone mod to the base game. Great work, Cheers!

BangUDie

Mod Updated!

Fixed Nudist thoughts (+20 with a -3 This is intended), Added 5 new shield types(all craft-able and shoot-able), should no longer spawn non shooting shields on ranged raiders, misc tweaks

Direnar

Hi, I looked and didn't find this mentioned, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyway, the recipe for the adv. chilled shooter shield asks for 10 chilled shields, whereas the cozy variant only asks for 1.  Any way to fix this?

Edit: i went to the recipe files and changed the 10 to 1.

BangUDie

Quote from: Direnar on October 12, 2015, 03:50:12 PM
Hi, I looked and didn't find this mentioned, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyway, the recipe for the adv. chilled shooter shield asks for 10 chilled shields, whereas the cozy variant only asks for 1.  Any way to fix this?

Edit: i went to the recipe files and changed the 10 to 1.

I looked at the currently released version and I cant find any issue with the recipe you mentioned? Upon posting this I will re upload the files to ensure their all correct though in case that is an issue that slipped through on an old download or something...

Glad you fixed it at least...! and thatks for the report

Kaballah

Quote from: BangUDie on July 25, 2015, 06:33:47 PM
10/8/15 More shields added, Nudist though fix (again)

The nudist happy/unhappy thought mod doesn't work correctly, if you have a nudist wearing a full set of clothing (parka + tribal wear e.g.) they get the +20 happy thought from being nude, and also the -3 unhappy thought from your mod, whether or not they're wearing one of your shields.

I'd really like it if you had a separate version of this mod without all the more weird versions of the shield (haul buffer, work speed, mood buffing etc.)   Since they're built into the DLL you can't disable these as a user although you can prevent them from being worn, but some of them have some crazy statistics e.g. the 300% shield strength one.

Beathrus

I get the shield traders to much. Like.. to damn much, can you lower their spawn rate? I haven't seen a bulk trader in so long, but I get tons of Shielding traders who are selling your shields. x.x