[MOD+MODPACK] (Alpha 3F) Vanilla+ (v1.2.6 - May 21, 2014)

Started by pawnstorm, May 12, 2014, 03:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murlocdummy

I found that Project Armory is having issues with its VanillaWeapon*.xml file.  What the issue actually does, I'm not sure.

SacoMato

Quote from: murlocdummy on May 26, 2014, 03:54:22 PM
I found that Project Armory is having issues with its VanillaWeapon*.xml file.  What the issue actually does, I'm not sure.

Are you talking about the yellow warnings?
If so, it is not a mod compatibility issue with vanilla+ and project armory.
There is a typo in those files, where the last /ThingDef was suppose to be /ThingDefs.

murlocdummy

Quote from: SacoMato on May 26, 2014, 04:11:12 PM
Quote from: murlocdummy on May 26, 2014, 03:54:22 PM

Are you talking about the yellow warnings?
If so, it is not a mod compatibility issue with vanilla+ and project armory.
There is a typo in those files, where the last /ThingDef was suppose to be /ThingDefs.

Wow, that's...amazingly simple.  I just fixed it in my version, but the 3 bytes of error code will have to be fixed by the author so that everyone else won't experience the issue.

Fergurp123

I think this is possibly the most polished and well presented mod for any game ever! Fantastic job!
Optimism is just another word for stupidity.

Tuvka

Hansel

pawnstorm

I'm currently on a holiday and don't have access to my home computer. I'll update it when I get back home around the 14th.

Avis

Dangit! That's too long to wait  ;D I guess when it gets updated it will be well worth the wait!
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

WolfgangPolska

There is bug with Animal rugs mod. Mod changes butchering table (autohunt option), so "skin creature" bill isn't available. Is there way to fix this ? Or make compatiblity patch?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

mrnic3

Is this mod still updated? If not could someone release a mod that just allows shooting animals? Or fix this one? I can't downgrade to 3f as the new version is out and I can't find the old release on my harddrive.

jefftan

This had been a really helpful mod. It would be breaking hearts to see  a good mod like this not being updated  any more. :'(

JKTD1919

Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

harpo99999

personally, I would KILL if this mod was NOT updated

Olek

The Dude said he would be back on the 14th, though he didn't specify which month ;P

pawnstorm

Quote from: Encode on May 29, 2014, 11:51:22 PM
Would it be possible to tie this option to the <eType>Building_Turret</eType> instead? Thanks!
Nope, it's tied to the class because, well, it uses a different class.

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on June 15, 2014, 10:41:14 AM
There is bug with Animal rugs mod. Mod changes butchering table (autohunt option), so "skin creature" bill isn't available. Is there way to fix this ? Or make compatiblity patch?
For alpha 3F you mean? There won't be anymore updates compatible with 3F. I'll see if I can come up with something that's not too much work to make it compatible in alpha 4.

Quote from: harpo99999 on June 23, 2014, 07:03:13 PM
personally, I would KILL if this mod was NOT updated
Hmm, tempting, who would you kill?

Anyway, I'm back but I've been a bit preoccupied with other things. Perhaps I'll have time for it this weekend.