[B19] Spoon's Main Mods (for 0.19 unstable) update 07 august

Started by witchyspoon, June 17, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSono

I just started a new game in the same biome with limestone in it and everything was fine, so it has to be the savegame I guess. Been playing it through several unstable patches now and that might have messed it up somehow?!?
I didn't want to mislead you, I never was sure it is your mod.

Thanks for the mods, love them :)

witchyspoon

Quote from: NeoSono on July 29, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
I just started a new game in the same biome with limestone in it and everything was fine, so it has to be the savegame I guess. Been playing it through several unstable patches now and that might have messed it up somehow?!?

its perfectly fine! Now at least we know what might be the problem xD

LBA

Quote from: spoonshortage on July 29, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
Quote from: NeoSono on July 29, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

its perfectly fine! Now at least we know what might be the problem xD

Yeah I started a new save as well and can't reproduce the bug. How strange.

Syrchalis

Small bug: every part is named "Bionic animal <part>" - but eyes are named "Animal bionic eye".
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

witchyspoon

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 29, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Small bug: every part is named "Bionic animal <part>" - but eyes are named "Animal bionic eye".
lol not really a bug, just me too lazy to change stuff xD I think theres more such discrepancies but i never bothered to change it lol

Syrchalis

Quote from: spoonshortage on July 29, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
lol not really a bug, just me too lazy to change stuff xD I think theres more such discrepancies but i never bothered to change it lol
No, I checked every item several times, no other errors. I had to... because I made a texture for each of your items for my mod.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

witchyspoon

changed all version numbers back to 0.19.1987 since the unstable branch has been renamed, pls reload

Xx_H3tTi_xX

The clothes from your mod don't get hauled by my pawns and animals. Is this a bug or something on my end?

Canute

Did you add this mod to your existing colony ?
Then maybe all the stockpile's don't get the new things enabled and you need to adjust the stockpile settings.

Xx_H3tTi_xX

omg, I should have know that. Just figured that out 1 minute ago. xD
Thx.

witchyspoon

Mods have been updated for B19 release in their respective threads, please comment there if you have further questions/problems/bugs!

utotuto

Quote from: spoonshortage on August 28, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Galaxy Life break "Show what will buy" window on world map. https://pastebin.com/Snv8A6Yx
After error appears, a window doesn't open anymore. Disable mod solve the problem.

Quote from: spoonshortage on September 09, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
It was fixed. Thank you!

witchyspoon

Quote from: utotuto on September 09, 2018, 01:52:59 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on August 28, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Galaxy Life break "Show what will buy" window on world map. https://pastebin.com/Snv8A6Yx
After error appears, a window doesn't open anymore. Disable mod solve the problem.

should be fixed now, pls reload here (dropbox) or install through steam